Sign in to follow this  
BigTitAnime

just reset to factory settings!

anyone know of any programs I shouldn't be living without? what with the re-downloading of all my old programs and my skins and such it's difficult to remember the essentials :/

i wouldn't mind knowing a few more programs myself .. my pc is new, but last week it reset itself to factory settings .. why? i dunno. but any programs at all would be awesome ^_^

What do you do mainly with your computer? I'll just point at some programs off the list ninite.com provides:

-Gimp is kinda like mspaint and photoshop combined and its wonderful for being freeware,

-winrar is a must,

-avast is the best free anti virus protection,

-steam derp,

-audicity is a simple but AWESOME freeware audio editor,

-vlc is for if you watch a lot of movies on your computer, some file formats can only be watched in vlc

-chrome is my fav operator and i recommend it highly

also i use a program called f.lux that changes the intensity of your computer's screen light as the day goes on it, it's nice on your eyes if you're working on your computer late. I recommend all of them because they are free, small (filesize), and pretty simple!

hope this helps :D

AdAware i a good, free, anti-spyware.

Opera is the best web browser in existence.

Media Player Classic is a nice, small media player. Good as an auxiliary with VLC as main player.

Adobe Acrobat Reader...derp.

Trillian Free - good all-in-one messenger.

7-zip in addition to winRAR.

Best paid anti-virus and anti-spyware program is ESET NOD32.

+1 GIMP

+1 Avast