Sign in to follow this  
GwaiJai

Admin Abuse: Brian

or you could watch the video read what you had put as rules and realize OH WOW I BROKE MY OWN LR RULES.... the ct may have broken them first but you could have still done the right way but nope you broke them 2.

And Honestly the first and 2nd time a few mods agreed you should be slayed. it's not hard not to be a cheap ♥♥♥ when doing an LR.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9afkw-dh6s&feature=youtube_gdata

Funny isn't it how you edit out the part where kbshooter moves forward two times facing the right direction to throw.

Do please tell me what rules I broke instead of telling me to identify them myself. It is redundant and should be the mods responsibility to identify the problem. I can't do ♥♥♥♥ unless you tell me what's wrong. This video is in no way evidence if you don't provide supporting facts to back up what I did wrong.

Also if you're going to take it literally from what I said about "farthest from the wall I'm not facing" and throw it anywhere left, right or forward I still would've have won because as you can see in your own video that my gun had the farthest distance out of all those times.

Maybe you mods should make it more clear and concise what you thought was "cheap" about my LR instead of being vague about it.

Or maybe you shouldve used COMMON ♥♥♥♥ING SENSE.

Are you kidding me? You mean to tell me, on your own, you cant point out what part of your LR has all the admins ready to slay you?

Im sorry, but dude if thats the case, maybe you are ♥♥♥♥ing retarded.

Youve been here long enough, theres no other excuse for you not seeing what was wrong with your LR, aside from genuine medically diagnosed mental retardation.

Im not saying another word in this matter, stop being so damn butthurt and wasting bandwith OVER A ♥♥♥♥ING SLAY and just

get over it

Or maybe you shouldve used COMMON ♥♥♥♥ING SENSE.

Are you kidding me? You mean to tell me, on your own, you cant point out what part of your LR has all the admins ready to slay you?

Im sorry, but dude if thats the case, maybe you are ♥♥♥♥ing retarded.

Youve been here long enough, theres no other excuse for you not seeing what was wrong with your LR, aside from genuine medically diagnosed mental retardation.

Im not saying another word in this matter, stop being so damn butthurt and wasting bandwith OVER A ♥♥♥♥ING SLAY and just

get over it

I have done these types of LR's a lot in the past and never once have I been slain. If you aren't going to help identify the problem or is it because you cant then there should be no reason as to why you are here.

I have done these types of LR's a lot in the past and never once have I been slain. If you aren't going to help identify the problem or is it because you cant then there should be no reason as to why you are here.

Alright here Ill identify the ♥♥♥♥ing problem for you, MR I KNOW EVERYTHING WITH MY 13 FORUMS POSTS.

Allow me to quote the JAILBREAK RULES AKA MOTD For you because aside from your mental retardation, you seem to be illiterate as well.

*Last Requests

The T who has Last Request is allowed to move around after they type in !lr. During a Last Request, the CTs that are not playing against the last T cannot interfere with the current game but must be in the area at all times (Failure to do so will result in a slay/teamban). When a CT wins, the winning CT is the only person allowed to kill the losing T. NO CHEATING IS IMPLIED (Advantage to either T or CT/ Rocket Toss). A T cannot rebel when he is the last T. If either player does they will be slain/teambanned.

Gun Toss

THESE ARE SERVER RULES. There will be no cheating or bunny hopping during a gun toss. There can be further rules given but only if they are fair and do not give the advantage to either of the players and only the T can make these rules. Cts always toss first.

Shot-4-Shot

During a shot for shot, any rules can apply, so long as they do not favor either of the players. To start a Shot-4-Shot, the players must be standing apart with a good distance between them.

Custom Last Request

There is no such thing as a 'Custom Last Request' or a 'CT Last Request.' If any of these are practiced, the people who are participating will be slain or server banned."

I know reading is a challenge for you, so let me narrow it down for you.

"There can be further rules given but only if they are fair and do not give the advantage to either of the players and only the T can make these rules."

Can you read that?

"only if they are fair and do not give the advantage to either of the players."

FURTHERMORE

Since this is at EACH ADMINS DISCRETION, just because prior admins deemed them ok doesn't mean ALL OF THEM DO. You were told by the witnessing rule-enforcers of xG not to continue and YOU DID ANYWAY.

So you were PUNISHED.

Also, if you refer to our GENERAL RULES/ CLAN RULES, located here : General Server MOTD/Community Rules. Youll see the following:

1. Admins must follow the rules and have final say about decisions on a server.

2. No advertising in our servers.

3. No cheating on our servers. This includes wall hacking, aim bots, transparent texture packs etc.

4. No impersonating admins or other members.

5. No trolling whatsoever. Verbally attacking a person will get you banned.

6. No racism of any kind.

7. Keep all language PG3 on the servers, forum, and Mumble. *You will not be kicked/slayed/banned for cussing. However, if you are doing it excessivly to troll or abuse someone it will have repercussions.

8. Do not bring up or make remarks to political stances, religions, leaders, nations, or touchy subjects.

9. Do not whine or suck up to admins.

10. Do not argue with admins.

11. All sprays and avatars must be PG3 and cannot have nudity in them

Since you cant point out on your own what you thought we had a problem with in your LR, im sure you wont be able to spot what rule in the LONG list that I want you to see. Here, ill zoom in a little.

"1. Admins must follow the rules and have final say about decisions on a server."

-.-

NOW THAT IVE SUCCESSFULLY SHUT YOU UP:

Get over it.

Now go back to having fun, and let us deal with the REAL PROBLEMS AT HAND.

Also, you owe a few of us apologies for your attitude.

Funny isn't it how you edit out the part where kbshooter moves forward two times facing the right direction to throw.

Do please tell me what rules I broke instead of telling me to identify them myself. It is redundant and should be the mods responsibility to identify the problem. I can't do ♥♥♥♥ unless you tell me what's wrong. This video is in no way evidence if you don't provide supporting facts to back up what I did wrong.

Also if you're going to take it literally from what I said about "farthest from the wall I'm not facing" and throw it anywhere left, right or forward I still would've have won because as you can see in your own video that my gun had the farthest distance out of all those times.

WE DID identify the problem, and i didnt edit ♥♥♥♥ my fraps didnt turn on when he was moving foward 2 times. It was not just one mod who gave a go ahead on your slay a few of us did. As Snackbar said dont just single one out you choose to get angry over two slays for doing a cheap LR. it's not very hard to do a simple LR the ct's can understand, And as a whole we found it appropriate to slay you both times.

Alright here Ill identify the ♥♥♥♥ing problem for you, MR I KNOW EVERYTHING WITH MY 13 FORUMS POSTS.

Allow me to quote the JAILBREAK RULES AKA MOTD For you because aside from your mental retardation, you seem to be illiterate as well.

*Last Requests

The T who has Last Request is allowed to move around after they type in !lr. During a Last Request, the CTs that are not playing against the last T cannot interfere with the current game but must be in the area at all times (Failure to do so will result in a slay/teamban). When a CT wins, the winning CT is the only person allowed to kill the losing T. NO CHEATING IS IMPLIED (Advantage to either T or CT/ Rocket Toss). A T cannot rebel when he is the last T. If either player does they will be slain/teambanned.

Gun Toss

THESE ARE SERVER RULES. There will be no cheating or bunny hopping during a gun toss. There can be further rules given but only if they are fair and do not give the advantage to either of the players and only the T can make these rules. Cts always toss first.

Shot-4-Shot

During a shot for shot, any rules can apply, so long as they do not favor either of the players. To start a Shot-4-Shot, the players must be standing apart with a good distance between them.

Custom Last Request

There is no such thing as a 'Custom Last Request' or a 'CT Last Request.' If any of these are practiced, the people who are participating will be slain or server banned."

I know reading is a challenge for you, so let me narrow it down for you.

"There can be further rules given but only if they are fair and do not give the advantage to either of the players and only the T can make these rules."

Can you read that?

"only if they are fair and do not give the advantage to either of the players."

FURTHERMORE

Since this is at EACH ADMINS DISCRETION, then because prior admins deemed them ok doesn't mean ALL OF THEM DO. You were told by the witnessing rule-enforcers of xG not to continue and YOU DID ANYWAY.

So you were PUNISHED.

NOW THAT IVE SUCCESSFULLY SHUT YOU UP

Get over it.

Now go back to having fun, and let us deal with the REAL PROBLEMS AT HAND.

Also, you owe a few of us apologies for your attitude.

In what way was it disadvantageous to other CT's. Is it cause they lack the mental capicity to comprehend and follow what I write every single time. Because if so that is once again not my problem and their own.

For the record I don't owe an apology to anyone. On the contrary it is you who owes me an apology for calling me retarded.

WE DID identify the problem, and i didnt edit ♥♥♥♥ my fraps didnt turn on when he was moving foward 2 times. It was not just one mod who gave a go ahead on your slay a few of us did. As Snackbar said dont just single one out you choose to get angry over two slays for doing a cheap LR. it's not very hard to do a simple LR the ct's can understand, And as a whole we found it appropriate to slay you both times.

Please state what you identified as the problem because as I see it you don't even know what you are trying to identify. Here's a template which you can hopefully follow and use.

Problem: Identify what the problem is. Give an explanation as to why it is a problem.

Solution: Tell me how to fix it.

Simple isn't it?

By the way, great explanation on the fraps must've happened like that didn't it. Also duly noted as you and snackbar will now be added.

In what way was it disadvantageous to other CT's. Is it cause they lack the mental capicity to comprehend and follow what I write every single time.

Well,

u told the cts to go first in ur rules, if u had gone first, the cts would know which direction to go and the lr wouldnt be cheap, but because cts had to go first, u were free to change it when u threw your gun and basically make the lr unwinnable, thats like me saying "off one of these sides of the cage that im on, make sure u throw it off the right cage"

and how would someone know if the other cts kept dying?

^ This.

And I clearly called you retarded because you are. The rules are there in black and white and you had plenty of warning, and you broke them.

Yet somehow you think youre right.

Youre adorable.

The first thing I said was just drop it and move on, you kept poking with a stick so I slapped the MOTD in your face. Now go away.

Well,

^ This.

And I clearly called you retarded because you are. The rules are there in black and white and you had plenty of warning, and you broke them.

Yet somehow you think youre right.

Youre adorable.

The first thing I said was just drop it and move on, you kept poking with a stick so I slapped the MOTD in your face. Now go away.

Here let me quote the precious MOTD like you so kindly did to me.

Gun Toss

As you can see CT's must always go first no questions asked since these are server rules and are implied. And if you're going to comment on the last part I already answered that a while back maybe you should take a read.

Problem: Classics does not understand "the wall i'm facing" can change at any given time with the movement of his mouse causing the LR to be cheap towards CT's.

Solution: Slay and tell him he should stop

I Clearly didthe solution. do you get it yet?

Alright boys, i'll settle this. First off, Duke, stop posting. I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and ♥♥♥♥ better posts then that.

Secondly, the other two CT's understood the orders perfectly fine, and they lost and accepted their deaths. Now, since snackbar wasn't paying too much attention to the LR, which is his fault to watch out for a cheap LR so he doesnt get caught. It is YOUR responsibility as a CT to watch the T during LR so you know whats going on. You saw the other two LR's and realized, "Hey i need to look at where he's facing so I can have a shot to win this LR."

Not every LR is going to be so clean cut where you just throw a gun off some building. Some T's are going to make you work for it, which is their LAST REQUEST. It wasn't unfair at all, you just werent paying attention, got mad, and slayed him because losing like that made you look bad.

Now, should all this attention be given to an abuse as little as a slay? No, but at the end of the day it is still abusem, albeit how minor it is.

+1 for learning lessons.

TLDR: Mod wasn't paying attention = LR slay

Edit: Regardless of who slayed, doesnt matter the point is still valid.

For the record, I didnt slay him, so crawl down out of my ♥♥♥ every time I make a post to enforce the rules Jay, I could go through each one of my posts and theres not one without you negating whatever I said, regardless of the topic. Stop with your little personal vendetta to forever prove me wrong, I dont do anything to provoke you. All you do is side with trolls.

Also your soup joke wasnt funny the last time. -.-

Please rid us of this idiot.

Problem: Classics does not understand "the wall i'm facing" can change at any given time with the movement of his mouse causing the LR to be cheap towards CT's.

Solution: Slay and tell him he should stop

I Clearly didthe solution. do you get it yet?

I never once moved my mouse away from the wall once until after the CT throws his gun. Clearly and once again you have proven yourself to not have watched the evidence which I have provided

Why are we getting so mad over one slay this wouldn't happen if you guys would just read motd for the server, and you really should not join ct if you don't know a thing about motd just saying.

I never once moved my mouse away from the wall once until after the CT throws his gun. Clearly and once again you have proven yourself to not have watched the evidence which I have provided

i made a video of your demo i clearly watched it, its not the point if you did or not its YOU COULD HAVE.

Why are we getting so mad over one slay this wouldn't happen if you guys would just read motd for the server, and you really should not join ct if you don't know a thing about motd just saying.

It doesn't matter how big or big small the problem is abuse is abuse and I will not stand for it especially if it happens to me.