Sign in to follow this  
Foxxy

Post anything here that has inspired you

So basically have you ever seen, heard or interacted with anything that inspired you in any way?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJqG8QqL_Is

When I saw this video, a couple months back I was inspired to start training to do these amazing tricks just like these guys can. I'm not there yet, but hopefully soon I'll get there. There was also a video that I watched three years ago about cancer (yeayea, it had "I run for life" come at me haters). I can't find it but for the past two years I've done a run for CIBC "Run for the Cure".

It only allows 1 video per post now.

duckiijr, just edit ur original post and add them all into one instead of three different ones, also these trick videos make me feel lazy and sad

Thanks Foxxy, I really enjoyed that video. Those moves requires control and balance, though I can't do that since I can barely do a cartwheel.

@DuckiiJr, well that video was more on the sad side than inspirational :(.

@ChickenLips, I would have to choose the second option too if I was in that situation. It's very frustrating at first.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVVrT_wNw_Y

A comment on this very great song somewhat inspired me.

"I learned today that you never become invisible until you let them get to you, you are the better person. Stand up straighter when they put you down. Smile intend of frown. And go ahead and dream, even though life isn't what it seems. To anyone out there who feels lost and invisible, I believe in you. At one point I didn't believe in myself, but I've realized that I can be anything, and no one can stop me. You can be anything. Don't let the weight of the world on your shoulders drag you down. :)"

RayneMarie1 1 day ago