Sign in to follow this  
trifdign

Remove !class

Before anybody replies with something along the lines of "Oh, the Terrorists are too overpowered, the CTs need some type of advantage!"

No, they don't. This !class idea is completely unnecessary. The additional hp and body armor the CTs get is ungodly retarded. Seriously, it takes two to three shots with an awp to kill someone and the scout is useless now. I understand that the CTs need a way to control the Terrorists better but this is NOT one of them. Remove !class and replace it with something else.

+1, I don't know whose idea this was in the first place, but it's bad. We weren't even told about this or had a vote for it to be added or not.

I'll agree that a change has to come in some form, but not like this.

Any balance issues come down to the map being played, NOTHING else. For example you could say on maps like station and redux T's need a buff, but yet on lego and razer the CT's require the buff instead.

The !class addition is just screwing up the meta game right now (mainly 150hp CT's), the whole weapon damage in accordance with HP was set by Valve on a certain scale for a reason.

To kill someone with 150hp:

AWP - 3 shots to leg, 2 shots to body

AK - Roughly 5 shots to body, 2 shots to head

M4 - Roughly 7 shots to body, 2/3 shots to head

Deagle - 5/6 shots to body, 2 shots to head

Knife - 3 Right clicks to body, 2 right clicks to backstab

If you would like a change, I recomend reducing the T's HP instead to 80hp as this would not effect weapons or any knife fight games such as pokemon or thunderdome.

+1 to remove

Ill agree that a change has to come in some form, but not like this.

Any balance issues come down to the map being played, NOTHING else. For example you could say on maps like station and redux T's need a buff, but yet on lego and razer the CT's require the buff instead.

The !class addition is just screwing up the meta game right now (mainly 150hp CT's), the whole weapon damage in accordance with HP was set by Valve on a certain scale for a reason.

AWP - 3 shots to leg, 2 shots to body or head

If you would like a change, I recomend reducing the T's HP instead to 80hp as this would not effect weapons or any knife fight games such as pokemon or thunderdome.

+1 to remove

^^^^^^^ +1

+1 i was getting angry earlier... and i went for a backstack got 1 hit but i didnt kill the guy turns on me and kills me so i fucking ragggee

there are more ways to balance it silence...

I'll agree that a change has to come in some form, but not like this.

AWP - 3 shots to leg, 2 shots to body

+1 to remove

I agree on everything but reducing T HP, we get freeshot enough, the freeshots will turn into freekills.

+1, also i mean tbh

most cts are retards which isnt Ts fault....

let me just point out a rule here : MOST RULES ARE DIRECTED TO CTS!!!

meaning if u no u cant handle being able to be ct, simply dont be ct

the only reason we are giving cts an advantage is cause they are mostly idiots....

+1, also i mean tbh

the only reason we are giving cts an advantage is cause they are mostly idiots....

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THHHHHHIIIIS

the only reason cts fail is because half of them are derps who dont know what they are doing....

+1, also i mean tbh

In theory yes, but in practice this wont happen which is why a change is necessary in some form.

totally agree with Trif.

+1 for removal of this atrocity

-1 on classes.

This is the worst thing that could happen to my beloved JB

To my enemies, you will love to hear that I will not be playing JB until this is COMPLETELY removed.

There doesnt need to be ANY extra advantages given.

Be good and grow skill.

Yeah, !classes are a decent idea...but OMG no HP! maybe...MAYBE...start with 100 armour. but for the love of ALLAH take away the extra HP!

PS, I usualy play as CT...so...