Sign in to follow this  
trifdign

Remove !class

I also would like to +1 to remove this. Just this morning, I was playing and the warden infront of me took 3 scout shots to the high-chest area and got off scott-free with about 12 hp left. I do think that the extra health is overpowered.

This sounds like I'm whining like "BAW I CAN'T KILL CT ANYMORE." but that's not what I'm trying to say.

I think that if CT's got a small speed boost, like 1.25~1.5x, that might be better than the +50 hp.

(D'aw, a whole new page just for me? :3)

I would like to say something additional. I remain +1 for removal. This system is kinda making J.B. broken. But I suppose some new features for ct might not hurt. Possibly make it more of a map case by case basis. Or maybe in general. Usually on any map, if there are good ct's a day can be accomplished. Without 150 hp.

Although it seems derp is at an all time high. Either way, this isn't a solution. This is just a way to make all the t's go ct since rebelling is almost impossible.

Jailbreak is extremely broken because of this, no more thunderdome/pokemon/knife fights cts win too easily since they take 2 backstabs/3 body stabs.

I've seen that Xeno have edited versions of maps for example cell vents on vipinthemix?

Surely we can just make slight tweaks on other maps to fix balance.

THis was wreckagers idea but I find it good. INstead of getting them for free you should have to buy them with in game money. THis would make it kind of like bombs where you only have it every once in a while.

I know I'm a little late to this conversation but I feel I should add that in my opinion it ruins just about any deathmatch type minigames for the Ts. War days, knife fights etc aren't fun or fair anymore when the Cts have a health advantage. I don't think anything needs to be changed to make things more "fair."

I'll agree that a change has to come in some form, but not like this.

Any balance issues come down to the map being played, NOTHING else. For example you could say on maps like station and redux T's need a buff, but yet on lego and razer the CT's require the buff instead.

The !class addition is just screwing up the meta game right now (mainly 150hp CT's), the whole weapon damage in accordance with HP was set by Valve on a certain scale for a reason.

To kill someone with 150hp:

AWP - 3 shots to leg, 2 shots to body

AK - Roughly 5 shots to body, 2 shots to head

M4 - Roughly 7 shots to body, 2/3 shots to head

Deagle - 5/6 shots to body, 2 shots to head

Knife - 3 Right clicks to body, 2 right clicks to backstab

If you would like a change, I recomend reducing the T's HP instead to 80hp as this would not effect weapons or any knife fight games such as pokemon or thunderdome.

+1 to remove

+1, for above stated reasons, that is ridiculous.