Sign in to follow this  
serbiansnaga

You will rage, im not kidding

As horrible as it is they did this I'm very glad that these idiots posted the video. Word will get around quick around that town and since one douche already showed his face like a dumbass he'll get caught and most likely rat out his friends.

People are so stupid these days. All of these guys are pussies, they wouldn't have the balls to fight on their own so they fight in little faggot groups. People make me sick.

"All the guys have been identified.

Wesly Wu - Grey Hoodie

Easly Wu - big puffy jacket

Raymond palomino - white guy with no mask

todd ramos - grey and black hoodie

johnny li - blue hoodie w/ blue snack backk

danny hui - all dressed in black.

And I'm glad to let you guys know, they have all been identified and arrested"

Top comment on a video, I did a little research and found out those are really their names and they were arrested or at least some of them, you can also find the name of their parents, where they ALL live, and their phone numbers, I also found their facebooks but they already deleted most of them, ill post them if you want me to

haha serb we had like a 3 hour disscussion about that last night. We already got JIHAD and Mohammad in packages on the way, no need to put it on forums.

my god i thought you were kidding... wow friggin people beating up somebody in a group of 7 or so because they are too fucking scared to do it alone. And he cant fight back because they wont stop..... people these days

This is ridiculous and an obvious hate crime on those Asians that just came from china. I myself speak Cantonese and he the end he says "don't hit anymore, don't hit anymore". Would show that he didn't do anything wrong. Also, they stole his shoes. Really, even though it's not worth anything, they take it and they also rummage through his schoolbag. Most of the kids that attacked that guy were asian as well I believe, but they were from the united states.