Sign in to follow this  
Tarin

>|PsychoBunny|>

Member Name: Tarin

Player's Name: >|PsychoBunny|>

Player's Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:26599385

Ban Request Reason: So much racism...

He has ten bans, 9 of them for racism. He has had 4 week long bans for it and he still hasn't learned.

I banned him again last night for a fifth week, but I think we should rid ourselves of him permenantly.

Xeno Gamers

Now now.. Let all be nice and civil here. This is a new year of 2012. I've talked to other higher member and explain and saying that I was sorry for my action. So please, let all me nice and respectful. I'm clean and will not say any harsh words again. I'm not a racist or racial. It came out of my mouth like a winter cough.

Thanks for understanding and Happy New year to you all!

-Psychobunny

Dude, your winter cough explanation would've worked the first, maybe even SECOND time you were banned, but 5th? Im sorry, I dont believe you at ALL.

+1

Take your racism to HG or some other dump.

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

Actually, this scumbag has 8 total bans associated with Racism, all from different admins, and if you look in the ban reasons 90% of them say "HE WAS WARNED MULTIPLE TIMES". I even banned him for a week once. Look at this ignorant assholes ban history:

Xeno Gamers

Dude, theres no saving this, just leave quietly.

GTFO