Sign in to follow this  
Sakurai

Can't wait five more days X_X

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 PM ----------

[/color]\_('-')_/ Come at me bro ! but in all seriousness, Russian ninja and Colorfuldot have a right to their opinions. Although I really don't know who the hell colorful is lol ;3

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 PM ----------

[/color]\_('-')_/ Come at me bro ! but in all seriousness, Russian ninja and Colorfuldot have a right to their opinions. Although I really don't know who the hell colorful is lol ;3

Your an idiot....i don't care that you got banned i don't that you banned duke and im pretty sure more people know colorful dot then you.........But trust me if i was serious and took this to heart oh god dont even ask..............

....lol....I meant get a social life as a joke.....You thought I was serious? And btw, im on ur freindlist. UBER BACKWARDS OVER THE HEAD FACE PALM! does it matter russian spelled you're wrong?

Oh wow im sorry dude xD !!! <3

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

Oh and Russian learn how to spell "you're" before calling someone an idiot, you failure. Lol acting tough on the internet is so lame

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

[/color]Oh and Russian learn how to spell "you're" before calling someone an idiot, you failure. Lol acting tough on the internet is so lame

hahaha omg dont test me kid..........also---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

it took you that long to correct my your?

Unlike you I have a life that I like to tend to. Why don't you go play with dolls ? you insufferable child. Calling people older than you a kid is very stupid of you lol

Unlike you I have a life that I like to tend to. Why don't you go play with dolls you insufferable child. Calling people older than a kid is very stupid of you lol

Ohh this isn't gonna end well for you........

Being threatened by a teenager how lame. Do you think I feel any worry towards you ? You can't hurt me in any way

lol Ah your so lucky your in xG. Otherwise i would have fun with you and all your information.

Your pussy hacks (if you can even do that), make me laugh. You have a good time thinking you're a badass on the internet because the reality of it is your actual life is most likely pathetic. That I'm sure of no matter what you say.

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

In conclusion I grow bored wasting my time on someone who acts like a child. Goodbye for now

Your puss hacks if you can even do that, make me laugh. You have a good time thinking you're a badass on the internet because the reality is your actual life is most likely pathetic. That I'm sure of no matter what you say.

Oh trust me im not a badass on the internet. and my life is pretty good thanks for asking.