Sign in to follow this  
syN_

Operation: Population (Top Secret)

So, as newly appointed TF2 Divisional Leader - I feel my top priority is to get some more recruits to this Division as quickly as we can.

How can we do that?

Populating our servers! :D

Get regulars, server gets filled - recruits poor in. Easiest concept you'll ever know! <3

Plus with Tf2 being a F2P (Free 2 Play) game, now anybody can download&play TF2 and help get this division up there with CSS Division and the likes. :3

Lets try to get as many of our current TF2 guys to try to often idle or spectate the server -, it helps "jumpstart" the server, invite anybody you can or know will play (Like myself). it does help our server a lot when several guys idle/play at the same time, it brings us up in the server list, and makes it look active. attracting players whom take notice in servers on the lower parts of the list. Or are just looking for a cool, active community.

I'll often be playing TF2, all day since I'm doing not much else. So I wanna start getting these servers as full as possible. :3 I wanna start with CTF :3. or even Payload.

As well I have started an xG-Tf2 Division group on the forums, to track how many we have.

To join that: https://xenogamers.com/group.php?groupid=34

Also - join the steam group if you haven't already: Steam Community :: Group :: xG TF2 Players

What do you say, lets do dis? :3

Also, feel free to add me. :D