Sign in to follow this  
NotKevinShady

Unban Tarin

If you need to know why he was banned, we would tell you, but we didn't. Hence: You DON'T NEED TO KNOW.

This was very serious, and should not be taken lightly.

I request an IMMEDIATE close on this thread.

He is not getting unbanned, nor will EVER get unbanned..

You're retarded, completely retarded. If you DON'T know the story, and it's being kept private, and you know ANYTHING why would you bother? Because you're one of his fanboys? This is PRIVATE, LEAVE IT THAT WAY.

We were all 2 seconds away from getting the fairy princess involved. You have no idea why he is banned. And you never will. I'm not even part of this clan. But when the fairy princess almost gets involved it doesn't matter how much you like him.

This is a private matter and will be kept private, tarin is not getting unbanned, no more questions or threads asking about this in the future either

-sealed away in the last great time war

Mayesaki, hes my friend. calling me retarted will not help this situation. Did i even say anything to you? Nice job trying to start up a flame war again. Fail troll is fail

No, fuck off. I'm sick of your shit, stop acting like the victim here. Don't do shit when you know nothing about it. Also, it's Mayeski, not fucking Mayesaki, learn to read.