Sign in to follow this  
PieMan

PieMan banned again. Surprised? No.

Exactly a week later and coloredots has still not posted up these supportive "demo's"; Glad to see your taking all this power you were given only 18 DAYS ago, so seriously.

But from all the research I dug up I doubt all the maturity mishaps in the past involving yourself were going to lead me anywhere else but the medicine cabinet pursuing advil an endless pints of yukon jack..

Senseless bashing aside Im sad to see everyone here again from this perspective, but now..Novel time:

Note:#1 and #2's demo's were used against me in my ban protest here: PieMan ban protest; Third party program

Evidence #1

1. Type sv_Cheats 1 in console ; Than mat_wireframe 3

2. Go to 17800 Ticks

3. Im pointing out the CT who jumped into the water

This should be GREAT proof that wall's are clearly out of the equation here

MediaFire

(I frown upon whoever feels a virus is in a 12 mb file..)

Evidence #2

1. Type sv_Cheats 1 in console ; Than mat_wireframe 3

2. Go to 12000 ticks

3. The ct who rides the water and jumps into the building, I barely matched the velocity with the CT and my cross-hair never went over him..

This should be GREAT proof that wall's are clearly out of the equation here

MediaFire

(I frown upon whoever feels a virus is in a 12 mb file..)

"Evidence" #3

1. Watch my velocity both from the top right corner and my POV in the demo.

2. I wont go into detail as to how I know this isn't scripts none the less here you go;

https://rapidshare.com/files/4204161163/pieman.dem

(1.47 mb = no virus....)

3. A "hacker" that can legit bhop, very odd.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Statement:

From the evidence I pointed out in video 1 and 2 I do beleave the accusations of walling should be no less than appalling at this point.

Why and when have you ever heard of a hacker who has an aimbot, TB, Bhop scripts, where there ESP(Wallhack) is off but there aimboting away?

Why would a hacker do this, if he's smart... he would never look at anyone through a wall I.E his crosshair. ESP and all the other visuals in a hack are client sided meaning it is Only possible for him to see the ESP at any time.. No admin can, no player can, no person can thus brings me to my point; Why would he(the hacker) turn it off?

I honestly cant even answer that, maybe the hacking community feels as if there noob if they use wall hacks but if you can kill people with only your aimbot then you must be pro.

For those who feel I'm aimboting or botting of any sort, due to the twitchy fps you see in my demo's I believe is caused by my upload rate

[ATTACH]1354.vB[/ATTACH]

Why im here

Im here for two simple reasons:

1. I strongly believe coloredots is to young, immature, an inexperienced enough to have the power's he has.

Before he banned me I am 100% certain he did not search up my previous protest's(SUCCESSFUL protest's..) nor my name on sourcebans.

I mean unless he thinks he found this priceless demo of me that not even serbian or duckii could get, in witch case I say; Where is it?

2. To gain some type of immunity towards these "hacking" bans.. I really don't wanna end up here again in another 2 weeks..

Supportive evidence:

1. His logic is scewed to the farthest degree known..

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_01_8.png.df81d7a39ae1a7eb638b772a54308ee5.png

2. Note: Not only arguing to another XG member in a ban protest's thread... Throw in the comment he made and it show's what im saying.

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_01_9.png.b3c0762cdc1e349d47f5a4204acef8dd.png

Apology

Turns out his immaturity has even gone to the extent where he felt a thread derived solely towards apologizing for his immaturity was necessary

4. He banned me a week ago for hacking an it was lifted today as it was only a 7 day ban, I was told by serbian that I should watch the forums because colorful was told to post the demo's for the community to see.

6 1/2 day's later, No thread, No demo, not a single oz of effort seen from my point of view. I wonder how silence feel's about admin's not setting there priorities straight concerning the community future.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Side notes:

1. Serbiansnaga can tell you all directly that I have come to him multiple times VIA steam chat to join the MG server's to not only calm down random's but other admins an other members of XG to.

I am harassed and ridiculed daily on the xeno gamers servers and even he found it was consistent and a concerning annoyance.

I feel duckii will be able to back me up on this as she/he is the hack expert; Thee vast majority of people who hack do it to make people rage, they like to see it, they like to hear it. That's the enjoyment they get out of using hacks notice the term "Rage hack"; a hack so well coded it was expected and thought up to do nothing but make people mad(rage).

Serbiansnaga will tell you VERY clearly, I have been for awhile now VERY fed up with this harassment BS...

2. Serbiansnaga will also tell us that I have notified him of how to catch a bhoper off claims he's made.

Simply enough I saw he commented a ban protest an his reasoning wasn't quite the way I'd put it to make it fully convincing. Thus I steam messaged him everything I know and USE to catch bhop scrip tors.

A "hacker" who only wants the best for the future of the community, who'd ah thought?

Something to note, BOTH 1 and 2 took place before the most recent ban I have received..

For colorful:

Whether the community is convinced I'm hacking or not, I told you I'd do everything in my will an power to show the people of the xeno gamers community that your NOT here for the better of xeno gamers future.

You make the community look childishly UN-professional from the majority of comments you make, when your in a position of such high standing and power you should take into consideration your are somewhat of a role model / Standard, both on the forums an in game.

With each and every unrevised / unthought out comment you make, you shun 1 or more highly thought after individuals from ever thinking of joining such a clan with admins such as your type.

Think before you speak.

-Thanks for your time

1721778793.png.6e457642ebde421ffa63f100a7de1b75.png

Colorful dot banned u for hacking? U need 3 admins to agree on it.

What are you talking about with the 3 admins part? If your talking about getting his powers removed you definitely misread the post, nor is this in the admin abuse section.

Although now that I think about it, if he dosn't post any demo's I may just turn this into a admin abuse thread for the 1 week ban.

Colorfuldot did ban me for hacking: Xeno Gamers

What are you talking about with the 3 admins part? If your talking about getting his powers removed you definitely misread the post, nor is this in the admin abuse section.

Although now that I think about it, if he dosn't post any demo's I may just turn this into a admin abuse thread for the 1 week ban.

Colorfuldot did ban me for hacking: Xeno Gamers

nEED 3 admins to agree that someone is hacking before u ban him

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

Anyway, 1+ for unban. a actual good ban protest. proof is believeable.

1: He needs 2 other admins to agree with him before banning for hacks, so if he banned you without anyone else opinion it was an illegal ban

2: I don't think you hack

3: Lets wait for him to reply because he didnt post a demo

Oh and yeah, +1 to the unban

pieman doesnt hack, hes just rly rly rly damn good, also the parts he said about me and stuff is true, he did talk to me over forum and steam chat and i did tell colorful to post the videos, which he didnt. colorful was told by aegean that he could temp ban someone for hacking and then post a ban request on that person with the evidence. i told pieman to play how he always played before, and to msg me when ppl were accusing him of hacking or aimbotting, so i could join that server and tell everyone that pieman isnt hacking. its pretty much ragers that are accusing pieman of hacking in the first place.

+1 to the unban and for ppl to stop complaining about him cause they "think" hes hacking or whatever, and its mostly the baddies that complain, its not like any of the good players would make a big deal about it, they would prob ask for tips from pieman on how to get better, worked for me when i played rpg surf dm in the summer, got much better as a result of it

OMG so many words lol not reading xD!

but if he didnt have 2 mods with him then u shud be unbanned

played with pieman other day didnt look like he hacked tbh

I told him to record demo and post it, and if he is sure he can temp ban so he can permed after div leaders or I agree that he is hacking, yet he hasn't posted the demo for a long time... no idea why.

Anyways alrighty, I'll take serb's word

Edit/ I will talk to colourful about his lack of commitment for posting the demo.

~Unbanned