Sign in to follow this  
dreadxhead

dreadxhead

Member Name: dreadxhead

What game?: counter strike source

Your In-Game Name: dreadxhead

Player's Steam ID: dreadxhead

Ban Reason: im not sure wasent even playing the day i was banned it says on the ban page that i broke the rules ima bit pissed from it cause ive never played jailbreak

Unban Reason: i want to be unbanned because i am always on the surf server and thats all i play and i would donate if i get unbanned

You were using the name Derpy when you were banned

Xeno Gamers

Duckiijr was the one who banned you, lets wait for him, also, it says your last connect on jb was " Last Connect: Jan 14, 2012 10:17:01 am" so you were playing the day you were banned.

ive never played jailbreak

It says you have connected 3 times, so im not sure about that....

Oh the brother excuse...this story sounds offffff

agreed every brother story is a lie

besides u must learn we dont punish who is playing we punish the account being played on

u have to take the consequence

okkk .. well its not a lie and you can ask almost any of my friends my brother plays on my account alot .. ive yelled at him for doing it and it is not going to happen anymore .. i just want you to appeal me so i can enjoy your surf server some more .. i am willing to donate if you unbann me .. i just really want to play again its the only thing i do when i play on counter strike .. srry if i come off rude and that you think im lieing but im not.

okkk .. well its not a lie and you can ask almost any of my friends my brother plays on my account alot .. ive yelled at him for doing it and it is not going to happen anymore .. i just want you to appeal me so i can enjoy your surf server some more .. i am willing to donate if you unbann me .. i just really want to play again its the only thing i do when i play on counter strike .. srry if i come off rude and that you think im lieing but im not.

How many people are infected with my brother crap.

Its like blonde jokes.

So common you want to hit something just having to hear it.

Im troll this when something bad comes up about me. Ill laugh in RL at my own actions when I do this :)

man i just wanna be unbanned i dont care if my story sounds off .. this is the only servers i play on when i play css and i would like to be able to play more .. i feel you guys are being kind of d-bags for saying im lieing and stuff .. plz just unbann me so i can donate and enjoy more surf

man i just wanna be unbanned i dont care if my story sounds off .. this is the only servers i play on when i play css and i would like to be able to play more .. i feel you guys are being kind of d-bags for saying im lieing and stuff .. plz just unbann me so i can donate and enjoy more surf

Want To Get Unbanned?

if u really want to be un banned follow the rules on that page.

basically u post a up a pic of yourslef and a u hold up a sign saying "i <3 xenogamers"

u can use this once only!

Hmmmm... I never like loosing poeple that play on the servers a lot. I suggest you do what mohammad tells you. Also, here is the easiest wasy to find steam id

1.GO into any server [empty or full, does not matter]

2.Type "status" in consule (withought "s")

3. Find your name, copy and paste brah.