Sign in to follow this  
Nickname

Cts making toys

I it is really annoying when a ct makes a toy and throws it to a t because what if another ct doesn't realize and kills the t. I really think we should make a rule preventing cts from making toys. I know it turns read but only when they have it out not on their backs.

I agree and disagree at the same time. I think toys should be allowed but much easier to tell that it's a toy and also I think cts shouldn't plant toys on the ts because then some people get it confused and kill the t.

agree with Duckii AND drunken. But we Should Also make a rule. Toy should ALWAY be Secondary.

That is probably the best solution, theres nothing wrong with toys if they are secondary, they can't hurt anyone.

i personally would keep the toy guns, but make it more by having it a brighter color or it should just be secondary.

I don't really see that point of a toy gun anyways ha ha, they do not do anything but get you killed. If you have a Primary toy gun and there is a primary with bullets on the ground you cant't even pick it up with dropping the toy, THATS Delaying. I say let them have toy guns!

WE could simply slay them if you give a toy to a t because someone can make a mistake and it cold be real and have some ammo steel in the clip or chamber. They should just be slayed by admins.