Sign in to follow this  
Sakurai

EZKill Whats your problem

First you talk shit to me and when I give it back you mute me, kick me and ban me ? Can't you do anything without your powers? What are you a pussy ?

LOL, You're dumb, I only banned you, ben gagged & kicked you.

I have screenies of what you said, I didn't start anything...

EDIT: & What happened to the admin abuse thread, & your big boy recording?

LOL, You're butt hurt because you got demoted.. You should calm down. It's a game, you shouldn't of said anything.

Range, <3

First you talk shit to me and when I give it back you mute me, kick me and ban me ? Can't you do anything without your powers? What are you a pussy ?

ok first of all u start complaining in admin chat about every little thing and ur still wrong....

2nd u started the disrespect first, no 1 actually did anything untill u started disrespecting ez

we kicked u with a warning to stop yet u came back calling ez a bitch

i have 2 screenshots of u disrespecting....

ok first of all u start complaining in admin chat about every little thing and ur still wrong....

2nd u started the disrespect first, no 1 actually did anything untill u started disrespecting ez

we kicked u with a warning to stop yet u came back calling ez a bitch

i have 2 screenshots of u disrespecting....

I have like 10.. LOL

You need to team up cuz you guys are shit alone. It's funny how faggots like you need back up. SUCK MY DICK AND LIKE IT YOU FAGS XD !!!!

Sakurai I don't know you or the situation, but do you think using this language is going to better the situation?

[ATTACH]1421.vB[/ATTACH]

keepcalm_fullpic.jpg.7e2a75e0d0e35ee9e966843bed523e3e.jpg

Closing this because this is getting out of hand and no need to disrespect people and shit.

If you have a problem, please talk to one of the Division Leaders or above about it or make an admin abuse thread. Sorry dude <3

Also going to add this. Threads like this are to be taken up with steam chat, not on the forums. If you think he abused you, please post an admin abuse thread, not make a thead to ask him a question or disrespect. That can be done on steam, forum chat, but not on a thread.

Others like this will simply be removed.