Sign in to follow this  
l337h4l

Ban

Players SteamID: ϟƘƦƖןןΣx (DEgs)

Players IP: Nope

Players Nick Name/In-Game Name: DEgs

Your Name: l337h4l

Reason why: He crouch exploited when i tried to kill him and claims he didn't when i saw his character crouch up and down.

I have no images to improve this because he only got me once by it and i never fought him again yet.

did i do something wrong Unique?

Yeah.. you don't have a demo or his steam id or anything : /, call an admin or a mod when you see him because I dont think pics will count on this type of ban

Surf RPG Explained/Server Rules

* NO CROUCH EXPLOITING -- This is the act of rapidly crouching up and down while firing to maximize accuracy par shot and not get hit.

In reality this messes up the games hotboxes used for registry, and makes near each shot a head-shot. This IS an exploit and if caught you WILL get banned perm, no questions, no exceptions.

I don't really understand what this is, but it is a rule.

Surf RPG Explained/Server Rules[/url]

* NO CROUCH EXPLOITING -- This is the act of rapidly crouching up and down while firing to maximize accuracy par shot and not get hit.

In reality this messes up the games hotboxes used for registry, and makes near each shot a head-shot. This IS an exploit and if caught you WILL get banned perm, no questions, no exceptions.

Pretty much you crouch exploiting gives you more headshots and the enemy who shootst are your head misses way more you should have seen in 4 years ago i did it in a vent and an enemy mised 5 AWP headshots and i killed him with 1 AWP headshot its horrible

for the enemy but great for you

Surf RPG Explained/Server Rules[/url]

You have to do it yourself to know.

Here is one of the reasons people hate it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFKVUzjzI7Y

Its from 2008, but this shows how it can be used.

Sometimes, with the newer CSS updates. It can make accuracy for you a pinch. While you dodge their shots, you just up, down, up, down, fire, fire, fire. I found that doing it make me somewhat impossible to kill, and I hit head-shots quite a bit.

(I'm aware Valve fixed this issue, but the exploit can still prove annoying if used right.)