Sign in to follow this  
Unit12p

xG decides my "friend"

(This will be good.)

So, at my high school, I have 3 people that I am interested in dating, but I'm having trouble deciding who exactly I should claim. My options are:

1. Hot blonde ex. My ex-girlfriend from about a year ago broke up with her new boyfriend about a month ago. I've still hung out with her since we separated, so we are still great friends, and I guess you could say I still love her.

2. Cute elf guy. Holy shit, this guy looks like a strait up elf. Like, Orlando Bloom elf, not Santa's elf. I find myself strangely attracted to this, but since me being bi isn't fully known, I think it'd be weird to try to go out with him. (Have not confirmed whether he's gay/bi or not, so that could be a huge awkward pit.)

^ Eliminated, for various reasons.

3. New chick. I've only known her for about 2 weeks, but we hit it off kinda well. She's a moderately hot red head. Really, that's about all I can say.

inb4 "search your feelings" or "spend time with each" Already done these, can't pick.

didn't know you were bi ^^ if i was in your situation i would go with the new chick. ex girls dont usually work (my experience) and if the "elf" was straight it would be very awkward indeed.

I say if you still have good feelings for your ex go for your ex. If you have second thoughts about breaking up again then go for the new girl, I don't see why giving someone you barely know a shot, see how that goes. Just don't go for your ex if you think you'll just end up breaking up again. Just go in the direction where your heart takes you.

Normally I'd 1 spam this, but 3 sounds like a better option.

And you shouldn't date a guy unless you KNOW you're bi. Like straight up know. Otherwise you could be leading him on and that's not very nice :P

I know I am, I just don't know if he is. He looks and seems at least bi, if not gay. If I had no doubt he was srrait, I wouldn't have put him on the list.

I'd just keep it good with the new chick for a while before asking her out. IMO its not all that good to ask a girl out before knowing her for at least a month or so...

Search your feelings.

The way I see it, the only real option here is the new girl. You're not sure you're bi-sexual (Which I respectfully accept, considering how disrespectful I am.) If you and your ex broke up and it was for a good reason, then it's probably the best you two stay separate and be friends. Redheads are hot.

gg /thread

Same sex relations are not the easiest, I've had GirlxGirl relationships in my family. (Cousin, her GF.) and seen plenty of GuyxGuy ones as well.

They are sweet, and fun for those whom enjoy their own gender.

But holding them, is just hard as far as I can tell. They never seem to last or work in the end.

You're better off with a new lady, fresh start - new things to learn and love, and no trouble from those homophobes.

She may even be a goddess in the sack. ;D

Just sayin'. >.<, you do what you like, of course!

Same sex relations are not the easiest

Yeah, I've thought about this. Because of that, plus me not really knowing if he'd go that way, I have pretty much eliminated Cute Elf Guy.

=/