Sign in to follow this  
Otherworldly

About the Vouching Committee

Well, during our Business meeting about a week ago we discussed the enactment of the vouching committee, and this is how it turned out:

First of all, I would like to apologize to everyone that was trying to add on to it, work it, and overall help with it. This includes people who created ideas, division leaders who took the time to select their vouchers carefully, and the co-leaders who had to deal with it. I know the result was faltered, but I very much applaud you for helping so cooperatively. I would also like to apologize to anyone looking forward to the idea.

Second, we had come to the conclusion that the vouching committee is, infact:

1. Removing rights of regular members
  2. Doesn't need to exist
  3. Overall lots of work
  4. Another useless tag

I agreed with this list. Yes, the person who created such an idea.

The issue at hand is we didn't need specific vouchers, just a better vouching protocol.

So anyone looking forward to the vouching committee, well...it's gone...

No need to grieve, it was a flawed system as it was a great idea.

It happens - hit&miss, brother.

Better question, when are we getting that format for the vouching?

We did decide to update that, right?

Yeah? :D

A better way would be a better guideline in writing vouches. I see a lot of "+1 cool guy, +1 fun guy". I'll elaborate on this idea more later on, but I'm braindead right now and lost the good guidelines I had in mind. :(

A better way would be a better guideline in writing vouches. I see a lot of "+1 cool guy, +1 fun guy". I'll elaborate on this idea more later on, but I'm braindead right now and lost the good guidelines I had in mind. :(

That's the plan actually, we're curving this "Good Warden +1" and "Cool guy +1" stuff<3.

We plan a better format to fill out when vouching.