Sign in to follow this  
Jaybreeze

Maasie Abuse

Furries aren't simply a subclan, and since recently I don't take disrespect lightly. I gagged him, if he starts ordering me to ungag him and saying "It's just a subclan" I kicked him.

"well hes not an admin" was about Beep. You can ask VWK for confirmation on that.

Pic 3, someone disrespected furries once again. I used you as an example. I don't like kicking people but if I have to I will.

-1 Because most of xG are furries, and you need to know that. I am a furry and it's disgraceful. I hear nobody else in the clan bashing when I get in JB or in TS, so why should you be allowed to?

---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

Pic 3[/url]

Continues to disrespect me when he doesnt realize im in the server

FYI, he was using it as an example because he was going to gag someone else for the same disrespect. So, don't go assuming things.

---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

[/color]

FYI, he was using it as an example because he was going to gag someone else for the same disrespect. So, don't go assuming things.

i agree with this so -1

Um, JayBreeze. This is a really, really bad reason for a admin abuse thread.

First of all, furries isn't automatically assumed as "The furry subclan". It is assumed as "The furry fandom" furries. The correct way to say it would be "the furry subclan sucks". Now with that being taken into account, people take being a furry seriously. You may not agree with that, but for some people, it is part of a lifestyle and can be offensive. Tolerance is key, but your statement was taken the other direction meaning that you were displaying intolerance, which can be perceived as disrespect.

Second of all, you were the aggressor. In front of a furry moderator. And like, 3 furries. Why are you placing an admin abuse thread on the grounds that you disrespected a subculture blatantly.

This is a terrible reason for admin abuse and I request a close.

First off, i never said they suck just that they were useless.

Secondly, while you can have your fun playing with imaginary animals that talk your on CSS not a fanboy page. I can say what i want about furries as long as im not disrespecting a person, which i was not. It was hardly a reason for a gag and a kick. You dont see Aegean going around gagging or kicking people when they say Canada sucks, its the same principle. I can't gag or kick you if your republican, democratic, gay, bisexual, furry or normal. Dont let your personal "fantasies" get infront of your duties as a moderator.

meh, i couldnt see the pics cuz im on steam browser

Do you realize how dumb that reason is? I'll give you a minute to remove the -1 and replace it with nothing.

Secondly, while you can have your fun playing with imaginary animals that talk your on CSS not a fanboy page. I can say what i want about furries as long as im not disrespecting a person, which i was not. It was hardly a reason for a gag and a kick. You dont see Aegean going around gagging or kicking people when they say Canada sucks, its the same principle. I can't gag or kick you if your republican, democratic, gay, bisexual, furry or normal. Dont let your personal "fantasies" get infront of your duties as a moderator.

Do you realize how dumb that reason is? I'll give you a minute to remove the -1 and replace it with nothing.

I believed you, im sorry for believing you. -1

Okay first of all, I was offended generally when you said they were useless, that was a dick move and you should of not said that. You had no reason to express yourself and tell everyone in JB that furries are useless. Nor is being a furry a fantasy, you have been misled with that, and you should really look it up before you start trying this shit with other people. You are also offending bronies because technically in a way they are furries, so, I suggest you stop. inb4clandrama