Sign in to follow this  
Beaverkiin

-CT Unban Request-

I would like to be un-ct banned. The reason i was banned is because i mass freekilled, now i realise how much of a fucking idiot I am. I've been playing on the server basicly since I bought CSS (Like 2-3 weeks ago). If you want any more info please reply.

~Beaver

ok well i found out who CT banned u, however i we cannot unctban u unless we get the mods decision on it

Chrono CT banned u.

we have to wait for his reply

Well, here are the facts. I was playing in the server, I died, W.E so I started watching, and people were still waiting outside cells for other orders, and then I see you with a machine gun just start charging through the bottom row of cells blasting, and got at least 10 kills there as the server was practically full at the time. instantly slain, then i perm CT banned you. noticing a few minutes later you were still in the server I figured that was good enough, because you didn't mass and flee. those are the facts of what happened, the rest is up to Pyro, Herpes, Serbian, Aegean, and Billy.

AGAIN THESE ARE STRICTLY THE FACTS OF WHAT HAPPENED

it felt weird to perm CT ban somebody for massing, because i usually end up perming them as they leave straight away...

I will not be offering my opinion because as I said, it is up to the Divs, Serbian, and Aegean.

Yeah, thanks, i admit i was in the wrong there, but I would really appreciate if i could be unbanned. It won't happen again.

i no this isnt my case but uh... why do it in the first place?

i mean u realize wat u did was wrong so why even do it...

I realize NOW what i did was retarded, but when i did it it was only like my 1st / 2nd day of playing css, and i thought it would be funny doing it, but now, playing as a T and even getting freekilled once is a piss off, so i have learned my lesson.

I realize NOW what i did was retarded, but when i did it it was only like my 1st / 2nd day of playing css, and i thought it would be funny doing it, but now, playing as a T and even getting freekilled once is a piss off, so i have learned my lesson.

It's been like 3 weeks lol

Alright, so here's what's going to go down. The link that Dinosaur posted. Go there, do what it says, post a picture of yourself with a piece of paper that says "I <3 Xenogamers" and you will be unbanned. Though, this is a one time only thing, if you do it again, you won't be unbanned.

So please do that so I can unban you :D

Alright, so here's what's going to go down. The link that Dinosaur posted. Go there, do what it says, post a picture of yourself with a piece of paper that says "I <3 Xenogamers" and you will be unbanned. Though, this is a one time only thing, if you do it again, you won't be unbanned.

So please do that so I can unban you :D

arent those for perm ban from server not ct?

arent those for perm ban from server not ct?

It can be for both...letting people who mass'd and flee'd be unbanned and not letting people who mass'd and stayed get unbanned is a little silly in my opinion :P