Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kaka (Guest)

Ban Protest (Perm)

Guest Kaka (Guest)

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:34858918

Your Nick Name/In-Game Name: Kakaguy

Reason why you were banned(If you don't know this put n/a): Admin disrepect

Why should you be unbanned? I feel I should be unbanned because I want to play a song that was awseome and the next round we would play it and have fun . Then nickname said If I micspam he will mute me but then I said I am immune to mute because I am a donator then he said that wass admin disrespect then I said all I did was say I could not be muted then later that round I was Doing lr then Nickname kicked me then when I came back the map switched and then on the next map when he kicked me I tried to rejoin then It said I was banned and I looked at the ban list it said I was permanetly banned for admin disrespect so I feel I should Only get a week ban or something like that but I did not expect a permanent ban.

I think kaka should be unbanned becuz Nickname made a dick move and he chose to perma ban kak for a 5 second mic spam. Also he kicked kaka from the game to let quarantine to be a ct. Also look at Nickname's Admin abuse post.

I was there and kaka should stay banned because he wasnt just saying that he was immune to mut but telling nickname to stfu and that hes a bad admin and stuff. Plus kaka was mic spamming for much longer than 5 seconds.