Sign in to follow this  
MajorB

xG:M Mike Hawk

RULE #6 says it best

6. No racism of any kind.

Being partly black, or any other race does not warrant anyone the right to use racist slurs. The mod used in an offensive manner that was directed at a player, that also offended other visitors as well as a few xG members. Not to mention IT"S AGAINST THE RULES TO MAKE COMMENTS LIKE THIS AT ALL. Just because you think you can justify it by being black or w/e reason you can come up, does not mean it's acceptable. Fact remains you broke a rule that all xG members have to follow including mods/admins.

Admins over the mods please do the correct thing so we can remove mods like this that try to manipulate the rules of our server. No matter what excuse they give they still broke the rules.

Also to the ignorant idiots who think they the way the word is used matters, guess what it doesnt.

Yeah we're aware I broke a rule. I already got an ass-kicking from EZ.

"Yeah we're aware I broke a rule. I already got an ass-kicking from EZ."

No offense but I don't really care if you got chewed out by him or not, I only care that you learn from your mistakes, and learn not to repeat them if possible.

Please do 180 degree turn with your approach to being a mod. I know it's alot of work and headaches from time to time. but you must set an example for all players, Im not here to bust your balls. I'm here to make sure we all can get better at what we do for xG.

"Yeah we're aware I broke a rule. I already got an ass-kicking from EZ."

No offense but I don't really care if you got chewed out by him or not, I only care that you learn from your mistakes, and learn not to repeat them if possible.

Please do 180 degree turn with your approach to being a mod. I know it's alot of work and headaches from time to time. but you must set an example for all players, Im not here to bust your balls. I'm here to make sure we all can get better at what we do for xG.

Understandable, I apologize for disrespecting you. #sorry.

Okay seriously major B stop. He broke one rule one time. He should not be demoted for saying that word once. Ive heard you say that at least 3 times on the server before.

Dino thanks for your input but no offense stfu, I think we have the situation under control without your help.

I actually appreciated him acknowledging his mistake and making the effort to try to not repeat himself. Also I know we need all the mods we can get, so losing 1 is a big deal, It's always better to correct a problem then to find a replacement.

Okay seriously major B stop. He broke one rule one time. He should not be demoted for saying that word once. Ive heard you say that at least 3 times on the server before.

Dino it appears the problem has been resolved. Me being a dick to MajorB and breaking a rule was not acceptable, I'll do my best to ensure it won't happen again. I feel the thread should be closed now.

Alrighty then, so I believed you learned your lesson Foxxy/Mike Hawk/Anthony Sullivan/whatever the next name is. Just be careful what you say when around other members. There's an old saying "If you don't got nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all" which usually doesnt happen sadly lol

But yeah, just watch what you say and such.

~Closed due to lack of furries