Sign in to follow this  
russki

EZkill Freebanned?

ImageShack - Best place for all of your image hosting and image sharing needs

All these pictures are 100% proof.

What happened is i went into xg and got freekilled within the first 2 min. I got pissed and said iam going to hack sinisthers computer if he does not slay him self as a joke.

Next i get a warning to shut up, and i get kicked. So i say alright i go back into the server and go on terrorist side. I go to the kitchen and make my self a sandwich, i did not touch my computer at all i was in the kitchen. I come back 2-3 minutes later and i am banned for a week.

The reason was disrespect/DDos threatening. Now first off, i did not threaten anyone by saying i am going to ddos, there is full proof right there. Second i said i am going to hack sinisthers computer as a joke because he freekilled me and i was close to getting lr.

So i got banned for no reason, now i know xg does not like me because a troll a little bit, but i just do it to make people laugh and enjoy jailbreak.

Read through those pictures, there is no reason of him banning me. I got warned and kicked i accpeted it, and i came back with a positive attitude but got banned for making myself a sandwich...

Try these pics

ImageShack - Best place for all of your image hosting and image sharing needs

Couple things

1: You can't read those pictures, or atleast I can't.

2: You were not saying it "as a joke".

3: I have the screenies too.

Steam Community :: Error

Read the first 3.

I asked serbian what to do, he said ban 1 week. You were disrespecting hard. Give it up, wait a week.

Hacking, DDoSing, and any other sort of virtual threats are actually taken seriously in this clan. I can't actually see the pictures. They are very low quality.

^

10charlololol

Couple things

1: You can't read those pictures, or atleast I can't.

2: You were not saying it "as a joke".

3: I have the screenies too.

Steam Community :: Error

Read the first 3.

I asked serbian what to do, he said ban 1 week. You were disrespecting hard. Give it up, wait a week.

1. I can't read your shit either.

2. I always joke around but usually get banned because xg hates funny people.

3. Serbian hates me cause he is no fun.

You gave a threat that was not stated as a joke until the ban was given out. We cannot tell if it was a joke or not, and really cannot say it wasn't after the ban was handed out so I -1 this thread but +1 to stay banned.

Hacking, DDoSing, and any other sort of virtual threats are actually taken seriously in this clan. I can't actually see the pictures. They are very low quality.

u click on view full size on the top right of the picture

just realized other was talking to russki (edit)

2. I always joke around but usually get banned because xg hates funny people.

3. Serbian hates me cause he is no fun.

I can read the pics from EZKill just fine. You just have to click "View Full Size" to see the text.

also, u were banned 6 times before, this is ur 7th ban for the same reasons as ur other bans, the fact that u havent been permed yet is a miracle

not abuse, u disrespected and threatened to ddos

-sealed away in the last great time war