Sign in to follow this  
Dino

Mario

You could've been the better person in the first place, and not have been rude. Just saying...

Don't have expectations from people if you don't set an example yourself, but I'm not here to lecture... yet.

I'm just here to put a -1 on this so we don't end up banning some body with an attitude when every body involved had one.

Think you're the better person? Then be it. Turn the other cheek. Rub the dirt off your shoulders. Walk away. Practice what you preach.

if you read my last post i know i fucked up... even said if hes banned every1 that was involved should be banned for the same time.

If you guys just keep going on with the "giving him another chance/its just disrespect on the internet" stuff we are going to end up with another netex. You guys are way to lenient towards the people who disrespect other players. I mean come on if you even read the evidence he is very disrespectful. If you read the entire member submission i never ONCE disrespected him. There are at least 4 comments where he disrespects me. I refuse to just let this go, because when i did he just started harassing me again when i tried to defend the peoples right to -1 him. Do you guys really want someone here who just disrespects people based on their opinion or their age?

Ya'll bitch and moan about the littlest things. Does any of this really effect you? I read all this "proof" and it seems to me that while he may be a little bit of a dick, theres no real vicious trolling of a player and hes not singling anyone out, it just seems like he has clear thoughts and tells them like he thinks.

My advice, grow up, mature a little and stop taking every goddamn thing so personally this is the internet, you cant be SOPA and control everybody. You dont like someone? Don't talk to them, you're not going to like everyone you meet but your going to have to deal with them.

-1 for obvios reasons, thread should be closed due to lack of outstanding proof of attacking members in a malicious manner.

Ya'll bitch and moan about the littlest things. Does any of this really effect you? I read all this "proof" and it seems to me that while he may be a little bit of a dick, theres no real vicious trolling of a player and hes not singling anyone out, it just seems like he has clear thoughts and tells them like he thinks.

My advice, grow up, mature a little and stop taking every goddamn thing so personally this is the internet, you cant be SOPA and control everybody. You dont like someone? Don't talk to them, you're not going to like everyone you meet but your going to have to deal with them.

-1 for obvios reasons, thread should be closed due to lack of outstanding proof of attacking members in a malicious manner.

This

We will keep an eye on Mario but as of now I see no reason as to ban him, don't provoke other people thinking they won't bite back

~closed