Sign in to follow this  
DuckiiJr.

Valentines

Imma do what i do every year on valentines day ever since i found about idea.

Level:Troll

I work part time in restaurant and get about about 2 dozen fake rings, when a couple orders desert, hide the ring in the desert. wait till the girl finds the ring, wait for both their reactions...then laugh my ass off.

inb4 duckiijr explodes with joy

valentines day is just a corporate holiday invented to boost sales revenue and to compel ppl to buy useless shit that they dont need for each other, so in other words, idc about valentines day, useless holiday if u ask me

even thought it's not meant to be a corporate holiday, Christmas is also pretty much a corporate holiday now.

I do nothing on Valentines day. It's just another regular day for me to be honest, I have no interest in being a relationship with a girl at the moment.

I asked one of my friends.

We were ranting about Sadie Hawkins and stuff so she and I decided to give each other a small gift and a letter. I'm giving her every single song by Lily Allen on a jumpdrive and she's getting me Redvines :3

The only price of love is proof- the so-called proof to ensure one's loyalty and determination through purchase comparable to the level of a whore. Love itself is sacred, not of lust or the compensation for company; understanding/trust is needed, so is logic. Of course, most people will doubt this since this is no utopia.