Sign in to follow this  
DuckiiJr.

Valentines

I agree that its not approrpriate to make tarin jokes, and i honestly never have made them. I just made a joke about tarin jokes. Which i geuss is indirectly a tarin joke. Ima sorry.

I agree that its not approrpriate to make tarin jokes, and i honestly never have made them. I just made a joke about tarin jokes. Which i geuss is indirectly a tarin joke. Ima sorry.

You're a dumb ass; of course it will lead to you being claimed as a dumb ass since your sentence right there labeled you as a dumb ass.

You see the parallel language mate?

My...brain..

You're a dumb ass; of course it will lead to you being claimed as a dumb ass since your sentence right there labeled you as a dumb ass.

You see the parallel language mate?

My...brain..

Don't think too hard mate. You'll meet the powerful enemy English soon enough.

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

I see words, Its not making much sense tho.

Your saying that, since you called me a dumbass, I am one?

Nevermind..... facepalm*

I got my girl a dozen balloons, a dozen roses, 4 bags of candy (M&Ms, Resses, dark chocolate w/ almost, and Hershey's Symphony), a giant stuffed dog, and a dinner on the river trip I booked 5 months ago. HATE ON IT!

I find this hard to believe XD

I got my girl a dozen balloons, a dozen roses, 4 bags of candy (M&Ms, Resses, dark chocolate w/ almost, and Hershey's Symphony), a giant stuffed dog, and a dinner on the river trip I booked 5 months ago. HATE ON IT!

You should kill her. She's draining your wallet, so by logic you should legally be allowed to drain her blood.

I got new stuff now. :3

A bag of redvines, a very touching card (emotional, not humorous), and a fake potted flower that opens up slowly and then has a message that says "I love you" :D

well my valentines say should be pretty productive, heres teh gameplan so far:

meet a bunch of hot lettuce [X]

Pick out teh best lettuce [X]

acctually talk to teh best lettuce [ ] :'( its a work in progress... then after i complete this one.

take teh best luttuce out to a fancy italian restraunt (not pizza hut or olive garden)

after that i bring teh lettuce home and she smells all of you guys (especially chrono and mohammad) then runs away.

the end.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

In all seriousness though I am trying to talk to a girl and take her out on valentines day, and maybe asking her to prom :D

Well believe it!

I find this hard to believe XD

Nah man it doesn't work like that. If I don't do this I will die.

You should kill her. She's draining your wallet, so by logic you should legally be allowed to drain her blood.