Sign in to follow this  
jacksonghunt

CS Jail - please unban me! -

Hey there! I have played your css jail for a while now, and I found out i got banned from the server, I checked the bans, say my name and reason, and when i got this ban, it was not me playing. It was my little brother playing some css on my computer and I guess he didnt know it was a jail server. I'm really sorry for his behavior and it wont happen again. I would like it if you unbanned me, thanks for listening if you do! My steam name is jackson.g.huntington. If you need anymore info, tell me.

-Jackson

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_02_7.png.1be7d2150288e818ba9bff9c7122a511.png

Pardon the sarcasm, but I've seen this excuse literally dozens of times.

Sigh... I knew people wouldnt believe me :/ well. i wish i was lying and i know you probably HAVE heard it DOZENS of times. Sorry, but im not kidding :D

Yea, mass freekill. At least, that's what my brother said.

Lol....i hate this excuse. Even if it was your brother (which i doubt it actually was) you should stay banned. Learn to take better care of your shit. Change your password or something...

Want To Get Unbanned?

Do that, then please post your steam ID so I may unban you. :3 But know, if this happens again, even if it is your brother, you will not be unbanned. Like Poncher said, this is a one time thing so take better care of your stuff please :D

I already discussed this with him in his member protest thread, so no need for this one I guess lol

~Closed due...wait Heisenberg has a furry like pic as a reaction image...well its closed cause it needs moar furries in it