Sign in to follow this  
AlphaMale

Hello All!

ive been playing on the surf rpg server for about 2-3 months now its great fun im a slight troll but its all fun and games i dont try to make kids cry i can usually get on every other day for 3-4 hours unless i have to watch my lil bro and everyother weekend im on all weekend long and i dont like hackers!!!!!!!!!!

Decision: +1

Why: I have had no problems with him, he is active, seems friendly, and has good "helpful skills"

Maturity: Seems pretty mature to me

Activity: Very active!

Desicion:-1

Why:Asking for people to go to it and check it out pretty much asking for vouches and god damit i tried to take a screen shot but i dont know how ..... execept for that i thought he should be in xG

Maturity:seem ok

Activity:Active on jb and RPG

Why:Asking for people to go to it and check it out pretty much asking for vouches and god damit i tried to take a screen shot but i dont know how ..... execept for that i thought he should be in xG

I didn't know you spoke russian. Now please speak english. You know, with punctuation and at least SOME form of grammar...

Sorry dude, but this is not a valid reason for giving a -1 and therefore do not count.