Sign in to follow this  
Otherworldly

My Odd Precognitive Occurence

5:20 - Alarm goes off. I wake up slowly and accidentally hit snooze.

5:22 - I had been relaxing for the last two minutes. No one is around, so I gently fell back asleep. I had a dream that I woke up at 6:03, went out to the kitchen, and saw my mother grab something out of the fridge while wearing her long, red, robe.

5:40 - I awake, go out to the kitchen, and no one is there. I fall back to bed and fall into a short slumber

6:03 - I awake, go out to the kitchen, and my mom is in her long, red robe grabbing something out of the fridge. The kitchen light was on. It was exactly like my dream.

Anything like this happen to any of you?

same thing happens to me, but the time frame from my dream and when it actually occurs is usually weeks or months apart, but when it does happen, i remember everything about the dream and whats gonna happen in it, but the parts are maybe 30 seconds and then everything goes fuzzy and shit

I get this a lot, deja vu I call it. Spans out within mild dream states with me that I slip in & out of on rare occasions of sleep. (Due to insomnia)

Had many moments were I felt or visually saw myself strongly that I had preformed the exact task or seen the exact sequence of events weeks, months or even years before the moment I realized I had done it, then it hits me and I actually get a bit freaked out.

Quick are these situations, however.

Sleeping for me is non-existent for me now & days. :/

Actually I've had this happen to me quite a bit of times. It always happens during my sleep, no other time. I usually have dreams that 'come to life', and the sign usually happens a month before or a year before it actually happens. The day would start out as if I'm sick, a terrible ache in my stomach, feeling like my intestines would pop out, and eventually the 'dream' comes to life and the pain stops after it happens. It's extremely weird. o_O

One day i had a wet dream that i was having sex, and i had a 7 inch penis on the dream.

I woke up, morning wood, my 7 inches still there.

oh well.

This happens to me once in a blue moon. Sometimes I hear people say something or something like that, and I think it has happened before because I had a dream that was similar to that occasion.. Sometimes I think that a lot of the things that I have done in my childhood never really happened at all because of this..

This happens to me once in a blue moon. Sometimes I hear people say something or something like that, and I think it has happened before because I had a dream that was similar to that occasion.. Sometimes I think that a lot of the things that I have done in my childhood never really happened at all because of this..

I know how it feels. It sucks.. Especially when you have dreams that are scary as shit that happen. Those ones are the ones that suck ass the most.