Sign in to follow this  
DrWatson

Food for thought. [Guards]

I have noticed that Admins are very strict when it comes to MICS on CT. I think that Admins imply that people with mics know the MOTD/RULES, and are decent players. Problem is, most of them don't know the MOTD/Rules and are constantly freekilling, baiting etc. Also, swapping players without mics. Most just end up getting replaced by the next person in !guard que. Making the swap POINTLESS if the player knows the rules and follows them. Not much of a point to this thread, just though admins should think a bit more about swapping and keep and eye on the Cts WITH mics too. :]

I love how the having a mature voice "rule" has been so utterly thrown out the window that...nevermind. Im not making a 9/11 joke today.

Anyways, yeah, there are a number of rules involving mics and the capacity of CTs that aren't met to a more preferred extent. Guess you should get to 100 posts and become a mod and solve it. Cause it's been working so well for the last, i dunno, 5 months of people doing it?

As a more constructive response, you may want to try alerting mods/admins to this and reminding them of their job, assuming they need that to happen.

Sign in to follow this