Sign in to follow this  
Rabid

Fresh new idea right off the press!

I was thinking, xG has alot of guys right? some girls, And most of us are hopeless young virgin men.

What if, xG had a dating section!!!!!

It could be like e-harmony but cs:s will be your first date!

We could have sections like

Men seeking men

Furries seeking furries

Furries seeking men

Furries seeking women (lol jokes)

Men seeking women!

Pedophiles seeking young boys or girls

i mean just imagine the endless possibilities we could have with this. we will never be alone again!

We could even make a pay section, for if you would like to visit someone we could release the home information and what not!|

Tell me what you guys think!!! happy loving!

So..... we're making a group similar to the contraption and functional purposes of websites like Facebook, e Harmony, Myspace, etc.

This idea is.......... kinda of horrible to the point I can deliberately describe it as monstrous, idiotic, and foolish in its sole integrity. If you want to pretend date, get your ass to the movies and call some lettuce son.

So..... we're making a group similar to the contraption and functional purposes of websites like Facebook, e Harmony, Myspace, etc.

This idea is.......... kinda of horrible to the point I can deliberately describe it as monstrous, idiotic, and foolish in its sole integrity. If you want to pretend date, get your ass to the movies and call some lettuce son.

Someone doesn't have a sense of humor :-)

that would be very interesting to see how it would turn out

I want this man. He's a good artist. Rabid pair me up with him.

In one survey, 33% of furries surveyed online answered that they had a "significant sexual interest in furry" and another 46% stated they had a "minor sexual interest in furry", and the remaining 21% stated they have a "non-sexual interest in furry". The survey specifically avoided adult-oriented websites to prevent bias.[11] Differing approaches to sexuality have been a source of controversy and conflict in furry fandom

In one survey, 33% of furries surveyed online answered that they had a "significant sexual interest in furry" and another 46% stated they had a "minor sexual interest in furry", and the remaining 21% stated they have a "non-sexual interest in furry". The survey specifically avoided adult-oriented websites to prevent bias.[11] Differing approaches to sexuality have been a source of controversy and conflict in furry fandom

I will get all furry for him.. Mhmm.