Sign in to follow this  
The_Towelboy

Hey

Never really payed attention to your story.....but I've heard some details...I'm at 0. (I don't think I need to say deicision: maturity: etc if I'm at 0).....

Okay...ill be the first to -1. You cant just leave and rejoin whenever it pleases your sorry ass. Youve done SO many things wrong to xG that im surprised ur not banned from forums. Youve shown no remorse in the past, and still dont...

Okay...ill be the first to -1. You cant just leave and rejoin whenever it pleases your sorry ass. Youve done SO many things wrong to xG that im surprised ur not banned from forums. Youve shown no remorse in the past, and still dont...

Why would I be banned from the forums, lol.

Really?

You were bored.

So...you can just feel that you can come back because you are 'bored' on quite a few terms you left with...

I'm at 0 right now, but...I am honestly ashamed.

Thank you guys for mentioning something that we already posted :D

Anyways, 0 for now, but I do vouch that if he does get into XG, I propose that he never gets mod again, not after what happened lol

Thank you guys for mentioning something that we already posted :D

Anyways, 0 for now, but I do vouch that if he does get into XG, I propose to never get mod again, not after what happened lol

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ So basically 0 and what Pyro said :3

I guess I'll be the first to +1 you. Since nobody followed the correct vouching format, I guess so far you stand at a +1. Aw :3

Why: He was a good player and worked his way up to admin. Even though he abused HARD, I don't think it should be a perm perm ban. It's been over 2 months. It really can't hurt if we unban him and promise never to give him powers back. Unless he mass freekills or something, then go ahead and perm perm ban him. Hell, we gave neteX and Soiarn a hundred chances before perm perm banning them.

Maturity: Honestly tends to be a jackass sometimes. I've known him since I joined xG (he was the first mod I got to hate me lol) and he was REALLY responsible then. He did deteriorate and abuse, but that wouldn't matter since we wouldn't just give him his powers back.

Activity: VERY VERY active when he was in the clan. I always saw him on JB and TS3.

P.S. ItZ Russian is Quarantine

I guess I'll be the first to +1 you. Since nobody followed the correct vouching format, I guess so far you stand at a +1. Aw :3

Why: He was a good player and worked his way up to admin. Even though he abused HARD, I don't think it should be a perm perm ban. It's been over 2 months. It really can't hurt if we unban him and promise never to give him powers back. Unless he mass freekills or something, then go ahead and perm perm ban him. Hell, we gave neteX and Soiarn a hundred chances before perm perm banning them.

Maturity: Honestly tends to be a jackass sometimes. I've known him since I joined xG (he was the first mod I got to hate me lol) and he was REALLY responsible then. He did deteriorate and abuse, but that wouldn't matter since we wouldn't just give him his powers back.

Activity: VERY VERY active when he was in the clan. I always saw him on JB and TS3.

P.S. ItZ Russian is Quarantine

Wrong. Hes at a 0 now. You dont need to use the format as long as you give a legit reason. GG sir. And the reason "we gave neteX and soiarn both a hundred chances" is proof that we need to stop being so lenient with trolls. Quars post and his wording prove that he doesnt give a flying fuck about this community. "Im bored" really? If he gets back in, there is seriously something wrong with this system. Also, having him as a member would hurt this community, as hed represent us terribly. If he wants to be unbanned, he can go ahead and post a ban protest that he wont give a shit about either...