Sign in to follow this  
HaaDron

HellsGamers=LOL?

I've never had any compulsion to go on HG servers. I'm quite content with the wonderful community of xG, and I'm tired of all the dumbasses that wander into our server. I don't feel the need to go deal with more at the moment.

I doubt they'd want teh fancy jerk over there anyways :3

I am really disappointed. With a lot of you.

You sit here and decide to mess with a community as a way of fun. Do you realize how this represents us? Just because Silence did it or if possible he endorses it doesn't mean you should follow him in his footsteps.

I left the clan a while back because I thought that this community was just going to hate on every other community. I came back when things calmed down, but now it's happening again.

All I can say is I am very ashamed. I play on eGo from time to time and their members are great. Their admins follow rules, their communities are clean, etc. This is an example of a community that is good, but you continue to slander.

Stop blaming the community we get banned from, because HG wasn't putting out the initiative until they got seriously provoked.

STOP SLANDERING OTHER COMMUNITIES. STOP BEING ELITIST. BE PROUD OF YOUR COMMUNITY IN A NATIONALISM SENSE, NOT PATRIOTISM

eGO isn't a bad community. I know a few eGO people and they're very nice. There's some on our servers too, they know the rules and always listen. Better then some in our clan.

I've never met any people of HG so I won't judge like most of you here.

Same for sG.

Stop hating. I bet nothing would have been wrong if you didn't hate on HG in the first place.

there will be no more disrespect towards other gaming communities and clans such as Hellsgamers, eGO, etc. we are not a community that makes petty fights and talks shit to other clans regardless of what they do to our clan. you guys are basing your decisions on a very small portion of these gaming communities, they each have a lot more members that are respectful and mature and i dont see anyone talking about those people, only the select few bad ones.

its EXACTLY like judging all middle easterns because of the actions of like 20 terrorists, u cannot fairly compare 20 extremists to the hundreds of millions of moderate muslims. same goes with gaming communities, u cannot judge a clan of hundreds or thousands based on the actions of a select few trolls/baddies

any more threads like this and u might get kicked out of xg and banned from our servers depending on the context that has been posted

-sealed away in the last great time war