Sign in to follow this  
Im_Aspire

Css | Crime | Slipery Fingers

I can't see the frags!

It's great and all that you can edit this much but you have to remember the more editing you include the more you take away what it actually is. Some of the greatest frag movies focus on the editing during the cascade of clips, not the moment of every single kill.

Syncing kills with the music is good, but in moderation, after so much it does become tedious. Try to find a track where the beats are more spaced apart so you don't have to rush the parts so much inbetween frags. :P

But other than that, its great.

Really nice Slippery, If only I had a good editing software, I would LOVE to learn from u :(. I do make montages, music videos and stuff, but its with the iMovie that came with my computer, and my capture card on my PS3. PLEASE ACCEPT ME... MASTER!

I can't see the frags!

It's great and all that you can edit this much but you have to remember the more editing you include the more you take away what it actually is. Some of the greatest frag movies focus on the editing during the cascade of clips, not the moment of every single kill.

Syncing kills with the music is good, but in moderation, after so much it does become tedious. Try to find a track where the beats are more spaced apart so you don't have to rush the parts so much inbetween frags. :P

But other than that, its great.

All criticism aside, thanks :P What I mainly focus on as an "editor" is editing, when I get good enough I most likely start doing more advanced edits, and highlighting the frags more than the editing. But as it is I can't get any recognition as an editor if I start out slow. I've been asked to join several editing groups, and finally decided on one.

Well, mostly what inspired my to do edits such as mine, would be from people such as ClayMan90 and Faiden. Where at the time were doing Hard Core editing in some of their montages.

Damn, the videos segway posted was crazy. I also enjoyed your video, Slipery. It has pretty good editting, but I wouldn't really play around with the angles as much.