Sign in to follow this  
Lerpasaurs

[MOD] xxLiilCraZyxx

Other Information You'd probably like: I love playing the the Jail break server, Surf Server, and Minigames. Sometimes i populate Build. Also, i love xenogamers so much, i'll donate most of my money just to leave it up :D. I know a'lot of people must dispite me when i had a squeaky little voice but, doesn't matter much anymore. I love All. <3

Admin Experience: I use to own a few servers, had admin on my friends server for about 6 months until he didn't have enough money to pay for it. Also, i had my own community before so yea ;)

P.S: If you Dislike me, Just put a -1 and get on, i don't really like reading the message that members would say about me :C

I LOVE XENOGAMERS. <3 SILENCE

Happy Valentines day!

Forgot to add the donated over $100 lmao.

Fun guy to play with, his voice is already deeper than mine if anyone still got that problem with him rofl.

+1

knows rules, fun, been around for a long while, good donor :D

Decision: +1

Why: chill dude, knows rules, respects players, and donates hella.

Maturity: mature enough.

Activity: i see him on alot.

+1 he’s a cool guy, he knows ever rule and is on the servers almost every day. He’s active on TeamSpeak also. He doesn’t troll and he helps the server and doesn’t ruin it. He could make great mod for xG.

+1

Why: Known him since I joined, never really became bro's but never really earned my disrespect. ;3

Maturity: Handle's thing's calmly, saw him on jb today, someone was raging at him, and he was taking it calmly, and when he realized he was wrong he apologized and did the right thing.

Activity: He's on nearly everytime I'm on, and more.

Why: He has been on our servers for awhile, I've known him forever and can vouch that he's a mature, nice person who will represent xG as a great moderator. Knows our rules very well too.

Maturity: Very mature

Activity: Becoming more active on Jailbreak, see him there a lot and other CSS servers.

Why: He knows the rules, and he has donated a tonnnn to the servers.

Maturity: Never see him not acting mature.

Activity: He's on a lot.

+1

Cool guy very mature, plays a lot on the servers, but how much he donates really should not be used for if he would be a good mod or not. I could donate $500 bucks and be a complete dick all the time, but it does not mean i should get in. Just saying.