Sign in to follow this  
supx

When is a T with a grenade a rebel?

"Grenade" is only mentioned twice in the MOTD, and under zombie freeday and panda freeday.

During a regular day with orders, when does a T with a grenade become a rebel who can be killed on sight?

I've heard a) When he throws it and it does damage b) When he throws it at a CT

Also, if it a T has a grenade out, is it the same as having a primary out for more than 2 seconds?

Need some clarification.

From what I know, CT's really can't kill T's if they have a grenade, but CT's can tell them to throw it into an empty cell. Other then that, if they throw it at a CT and it cause damage, they can kill them cause that's rebelling.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's basically what Pyro said. You can't kill a T under any circumstances unless he actually throws and causes damage to a ct or disobeys orders ( not throwing it into a cell when warden orders him to)

It should be, if a T throws a grenade TOWARDS a CT, they can be killed. It doesn't have to do damage because, if a T has a gun and misses a shot, it's still rebelling.

Exactly what Pyro said. Let admins know if you're killed for having it out :(

So very wise you are Heisenburg, Though them people that have done this may have The Mumphs...

On the topic of nades and such, I know I haven't ever been killed for it, but if a CT catches a T throwing a flash/smoke (without it hitting a CT), would it be considered rebelling?

If he throws it at a CT he intends to do harm and is allowed to murdered.

Usually they throw inside a stack and do major damage to themselves though.