Sign in to follow this  
RaPiDPuLsE

application

@@Mohammad, you don't have to use that method, you can write it in other ways aswell.

Either way, I played with this guy in rpg surf today, & he was asking about the rules, & making sure he was doing them properly, I think after he reads the motd a couple more times, he'll be a great addition.

So I change my -1, to a +1.

Sorry people who don't use the proper format and only writing a sentence your vouch isn't counted, please use proper format or write 2-3 sentences

Sorry people who don't use the proper format and only writing a sentence your vouch isn't counted, please use proper format or write 2-3 sentences

gay

Decision: +1

Why: Cool guy, fun 2 play w/

Maturity: Bueno

Activity: Often

+1

Why: Seems like a legit player, on surf.

Maturity: No problem there.

Activity: I havent been on much lately but everytime I have been on he has been on also.

He just has to fix/turn down his mic just a bit. Other than that he seems like a good guy and really wants to be a part of xG

+1 Active player on JB and RPG Surf DM amongst others. Friendly guy (helped someone with application to xG even if he isnt in the clan) Good add. to xG :) hope to see your tags soon!

Congratulations! You have been accepted to join Xenogamers! You may now wear the [xG] tag and remember to follow the rules!