Sign in to follow this  
Mohammad

[xG] Memeber Steam Group

So basically can we have a steam group of all the xG members that we have

we really need this cause i hate when ppl on the server pop up with an xG tag and no 1 has heard of them and then mods and higher ups have to go searching through the pages of our member submission app to find 1 person.

this happened to me several times and it is time consuming

and besides a steam group would actually help keep track of our members

thanks!

btw i didnt want to make it to make sure no problems happen with me and leader + co leaders

+1 I agree that this should be done. Mods and up should get responsibilities of accepting/kicking people into/from the group. Also would unify the clan more, we'd know who's who and who we can talk to, etc.

+1 Completely agree to this, many a time have people acquired the xG tag because of joining the steam group and not actually applying to join xG. Hell, even I asked if I could wear the tag when I was invited to the steam group.

+1 Definatly need this because I was confused about the whole xG tag initally as well. The only reason why I didn't wear it was because I saw the group had 8000 members and the jb servers didn't have people flooded with xG tags

I don't think you realize...how much time and hard it would be finding every single member in Xenogamers and putting them into that group. What if we just missed someone? And you check the group, see he isn't there, then start kicking and such when he was actually in xG but just wasn't in this group?

I don't think you realize...how much time and hard it would be finding every single member in Xenogamers and putting them into that group. What if we just missed someone? And you check the group, see he isn't there, then start kicking and such when he was actually in xG but just wasn't in this group?

Or we can just turn the group into private and clean up all inactives/ex-members/randoms. Give all moderators+ power to do this and the task shouldn't take any anymore than a few days at most if people pitch in.

herpes... that does happen however im sure old members of xG have the older members of xG that arent active acd could add them

now if some1 gets banned wrongfully we can unban them but i make sure if they r or rnt in xG before banning

but plz consider this...

herpes... That does happen however im sure old members of xg have the older members of xg that arent active acd could add them

now if some1 gets banned wrongfully we can unban them but i make sure if they r or rnt in xg before banning

but plz consider this...

ENGRiSH? PLEASE?

untitled.png.908fa29eca7d8d6be9128ad57eb5ebbf.png

+1 this is a very good idea! organizing is the key to success they say!

Non-members cannot vouch, and if you are a member but it's not showing up, please us this format:

Decision:

Why:

Maturity:

Activity: