Sign in to follow this  
Mohammad

[xG] Memeber Steam Group

All you do is ask for their forum name and if they say they don't have one or don't resond, you kick them.. It's pretty easy to search by forum name.

not really, see ive never been in the clan as old as u so idk most the members

just the other day i was about to ban tiberia cause i thought he wasnt in the clan and he is in been in the clan for about a year and couldnt find his app :/

When you go to the member submission category of the forums, on the top right you can "search forum", allowing you to just type in the person's username on our website and it'll show all their posts in there. If they don't have one, then you'll know lol

im a derp... lol

but still a group or even a tab on the forums of all our Divs, Admins, Mods, and members would be good for newcomers to come and check out

Yeah that'd be good for people to know who our moderators and what not are so they can ask for help or something, but that'd mean our mods and all that would have to stop changing their names *cough cough* foxxy *cough*

Yeah that'd be good for people to know who our moderators and what not are so they can ask for help or something, but that'd mean our mods and all that would have to stop changing their names *cough cough* foxxy *cough*

H8rs gon H8.

I don't think you realize...how much time and hard it would be finding every single member in Xenogamers and putting them into that group. What if we just missed someone? And you check the group, see he isn't there, then start kicking and such when he was actually in xG but just wasn't in this group?

Seems to me like it'd be more or less an equal amount of work.

All we'd need to do is check member apps and add those who are in to the roster, similar to how a mod would check the roster to see if someone wearing the tag is in xG or not.

I wont +1 or -1 this though. I think no matter what we go with it will have problems of sorts anyways.

I can't +1 this I don't belive it will work. If we have people that put xG tags big deal.simple tell them to take it off its not like its the end of the world. But I would like to have one with just members but.....I would just be too complicated. You may suggest the idea but its not so simple. Silence or somone else is going to have to find ever single xG member. To be honest that is a pain in the ass. So keep one xG group for now.

I would think there would be some kind of software that would not allow people who have xG in their name but are not actually in the clan to join a server. Just like how cuss words are not allowed as usernames in some online games.

Last post was 2 weeks ago, don't grave dig >.> and anyways this would be impossible to do. We already know how to deal with people who aren't in xG putting the tag on.

~Closed by a fresh new layer of soil