Sign in to follow this  
Eagle

Bf3

I was wondering, why don't we have our BF3 server anymore? I was gonna buy BF3 and get on our servers :(

Just buy it anyways its a decent game I. Played beta only thing I didn't like is that you can't get headshots with quick scopes XD

Yeah, I think it is because it didn't have enough players (Because it was a new game and a lot of our members didn't have it) I tried the server a few times but it was always empty, so I couldn't play it :(

Well thaks for the info, maybe we can get enough people in and out of xG to join and remain active so we are popular all around.

ye, i would play :)

You should get it anyways. It's an amaaazzing game which i personally believed shoulda earned #1 over skyrim.

Good graphics. Good realism. Jets, helis, infantry, customization everything :S

Since it's pretty demanding on your comp, and my comp isn't exactly.. "powerful" :p i just got it for console and play with my real life friends. Console is fun but 64 man servs on pc seem fun as well, especially on those huge maps!

(maps on pc are even bigger) :D

I mean i ahve BF3 for My Ps3 Console and ima badass when it comes to it but, i will probably get it for pc... Knowing my computer is a Dell Inspiron and it should keep Bf3 running very smoothly but i doubt i wont get lag.

Maybe if we get enough participants for Bf3

just maybe