moore905

sergeant slayer

decision: -1

reason:

[22-02, 17:33] NandyRewman: -1 ing you

[22-02, 17:32] moore905: dick

[22-02, 17:30] moore905: what the hell do you mean i disrespect admin/mods i wouldnt even post the damn subb if i disrespected them

[22-02, 17:29] moore905: thxfor the bullshit reason

[22-02, 17:27] themick07: ima sex you.

[22-02, 17:19] xxLiilCraZyxx: ima u ;p

[22-02, 17:03] moore905: btw its sergeant slayer

[22-02, 17:03] moore905: guys plz go check out my member subbmission post im getting tirid of bumping it

matuirty= 0 ^^^

activenes: see him a bit, id say 5

decision: -1

reason:

[22-02, 17:33] NandyRewman: -1 ing you

[22-02, 17:32] moore905: dick

[22-02, 17:30] moore905: what the hell do you mean i disrespect admin/mods i wouldnt even post the damn subb if i disrespected them

[22-02, 17:29] moore905: thxfor the bullshit reason

[22-02, 17:27] themick07: ima sex you.

[22-02, 17:19] xxLiilCraZyxx: ima u ;p

[22-02, 17:03] moore905: btw its sergeant slayer

[22-02, 17:03] moore905: guys plz go check out my member subbmission post im getting tirid of bumping it

matuirty= 0 ^^^

activenes: see him a bit, id say 5

I was not bull shitting. He was Serious when he said "Fuck you korean" also i cant type what he exactly said when he was dead but i know he said "FUCK YOU ADMINS ...."

i said fuck you korea because he kill meh every round and that is it if i didnt like the admin why whould i donate to xg, and post this post. 1 reason plz I NEVER TYPED FUCK YOU ADMINS

+1 I see him around the servers and dont really see him trolling too much... people who h8 need to grow some balls and just learn that the internet is a place where trollists (terrorists but troll instead of terror :P IM SO IMAGINATIVE) drop troll bombs out of their mouth 24/7. If you dont build yourself a troll resistant bunker then you are going to get killed OK!

(I think this metaphor deserves a +1)

Decision: -1

Why: can be a dick to all players.. and when i try to tell him he is doing something wrong he never listens wethers its through all chat or my mic he simply ignores, beside some proof have been posted of him being disrespectful.

Maturity: 5/10

Activity: barely active

For now I'm at a -1

Why: Seems very immature, can be a bit of a problem and breaks rules from time to time.

Maturity: Very low, as it sits.

Activity: Been on the couple of times I've been on.

You have the chance to change my decision, impress me.

Decision: -1

Reason: One of the youngest dicks I have ever played with. I had played with him once or twice, But when I played the first time, people were freeshot and he wouldn't let anyone go to medic when we were doing climb on avalanche. Basically, we don't need anymore Oscars in this clan. Oh yea, did I mention he is a dick? Oh and I get allot of messages about him breaking rules.

Maturity: 3/10 (Squeaks)

Activity: I see him allot on JailBreak