moore905

sergeant slayer

:glee::distracted::mad-new::encouragement::single_eye::cheerful::unconscious::mad-new::nonchalance::beguiled::sour::distracted:vchcfhfcytfctfctufcufg:positive:

Meh so this kid gets hated on by pretty much everyone on the server but I think hes a decent kid. He plays warden well for the most part and is a decent player. Always active on the JB server maturity is there at times but could be a little better. +1 from me I think people could lightin up a little bit and actually give him a shot at being xG he obviouslly wants it more then a lot of people.

I am pretty sure bumping your thread 123 times isn't going to help much. If you want the community to like you, you gotta be a nice guy, not troll, and be social. My junior is a squeaker but is not annoying at all, why? Because he doesn't troll and doesn't talk when he shouldn't. He actually helps people as well. I'm staying at a 0 right now but sergeant if you want to join this clan, please mature up a bit and i do not mean like hit puberty.

Sorry to be honest, but the more you bump/or even post on this thread, the less people want you in this clan, we dont need impatient spammers.

I smell something is it a...

Decision: +1

Why: He couldn't be as bad as Zapper and this is a great player who just needs to understand I guess that's what Sneaky is saying and their is room for improvement in him.

Maturity:6/10

Activity: Active on Jailbreak.