Sign in to follow this  
Nivek_Relyk

wolfy's mod submission

I decided i would post this for her since she is very active on our tf2 servers and knows the rules.

I believe she is very deserving of this and since we also need more tf2 mods she would be a great addition

steam id : STEAM_0:1:47700683

what game : tf2

Decision: +1 x10000000000000000

Why: Shes very mature, she knows the rules and tries her best to enforce them, shes super nice <3

Maturity: 10/10

Activity: Really active on tf2 saxton hale and even css

Decision: +1+1+1 ~~~~~infinity (lol)

Why: Very fun to talk to/play with, need more tf2 peoples ^.^, super active on tf2 and even active on css now, play with her on servers alot she tries her best to enforce the rules which is a good sign that she would make a great mod. Seems like a great person for the job!

Maturity: 10/10 :redface-new:

Activity: Very active on tf2, and recently got CS:S and is active on that too!

Let there be a great promo!

:angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel:

Thank you nivek! i thought she would be too shy to ask for it lol. i told her a ton of times she never listens :P

Decision: +1

Why: She is a very friendly player everyone likes her and never had a problem with her

Maturity: Really mature never rages

Activity: Very active on Tf2 and she also has helped populate some servers. (also active on css)

+0

Why: Did not post her own Application. Does not Meet 2 Mod Requirements : 100+Posts and 2 Month as an xG member

Activity: Unknown I seen her once or twice but i would like to play more games with her, in which she can find me in MG,JB or DM surf on CS:S

Maturity: Unknown, as i said i haven't played with her. so i wont -1 just cause i dont know her.

Uhm, just cause she doesn't have 100 forum posts does not mean you can apply for her.

Please don't do this again lol.

If you think she should have mod, please let an admin+ know.