Sign in to follow this  
DoctorWaffles

Jb_carceris

Greetings,

I am proud that my map is being beta-tested on the Xenogamers Jailbreak server.

So far I already had some feedback from Dutch servers.

If you have anything to add, please reply below. If you're intrested in swearing at me because it's an awful map, go ahead.

Which were:

- Pool need more games

- Better buttons (Just made them, will upload screenshots as soon as possible)

- Hot Potato system needs some tweaks

(Already did this, now you can activate, deactivate & reset the C4 to the middle. When activated all players will be stripped)

- A minimap

- Signs

I hope you guys are able to help me make my map better.

I am also planning on making a snow-mountain themed map, Screens of the development will be added shortly

I did get a chance to play this and I like the map a lot. Only feedback I can think of is just label where stuff is because its such a big map so CTs know where everything is, even if they're new to the map.

I don't get it. I don't think I've seen it as a nominate option?

I'm not sure if its on the nominate, but we were playing it for like 10 rounds today.

I enjoy it. It's pretty balanced from what I've played so far.

Not many suggestions aside from the one's that have already been mentioned.

Doctor Waffles

your map is really good so far i honestly like it, i went and searched around and stuff for any secrets and wat the map has to it. So far its really great.

but if i may ask please add more games on the map itself, example a deathrun, some minigames (i recommend u going on a minigame server and checking out some games) and a simon says game, race maybe, even obstacle.<<< think about this it makes your map more fun. also make sure there can be CT areas maybe allowing cts on top of cell block areas or maybe even addin towers.

Updates:

These screens are taken in fullbright, without vrad. Just to make Hammer compile faster.

With lightning it will look way better.

Tiles (signs) on the floor:

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_02_39.thumb.jpg.3cc8ef806666cc962f0d33f7d3f651df.jpg

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_02_40.thumb.jpg.b543f830adbf5be21a0aad123e5e2fb1.jpg

Simon Says (Request by Mohammad)

Buttons and such have to be added, will come soon

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_02_41.thumb.jpg.6761abe57dc5bb89f4188866b7c6d53a.jpg

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_02_42.thumb.jpg.be130c1d606bb52c798437c305649fb9.jpg

New buttons

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_02_43.thumb.jpg.ba5dbbcd1c74989054ba790aab1d8e4a.jpg

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_02_44.thumb.jpg.20cd3a87aee9e1a9dd72ca335c25dade.jpg

Played this today. Looks great and runs faster than maps smaller in size. Will you be working on optimizing fps even further?

optimizing fps even further?

Fucks sake man, i wish my fps could get over 50. Let alone his 100. If that's bad on your comp, I wonder what it would do to my laptop :P

My map is highly optimized, areaportals and skip/hints (For leaf manipulation) are active.

The final version will have maybe 5-6 more areaportals, but (as seen on the screenshots above) it's currently optimized good (Map doesn't get below 60FPS, in some maps it gets below 20. Which would lagg on any GPU)