Sign in to follow this  
Mayeski

For applying for a friend...

A simple request, if you are to make a mod submission for a friend, please make sure that the person you are making it for did not spam the forums, and they meet all of the requirements for applying normally.

:l

Oh, and this isn't directed at anyone specifically, it has happened a few times now.

I really don't think post count should matter THAT much -.- . A great person who would make an amazing mod imo had their app closed

Oh, but it does matter! A WHOLE BUNCH.

I really don't think post count should matter THAT much -.- . A great person who would make an amazing mod imo had their app closed

So the guy who has 2,215 forum posts says the forums are not important o.O?

The forum posts are important because it will show that the person who wants to be mod is active on XG outside of the servers and hopefully once they do get mod, they will still be using the forums instead of just ignoring everything on here.

I don't get why people think why it's so hard to get 100, and yet I see some people (You know who you are...) who never go on forums and then suddenly go "Oh hey, I want mod, SPAM ALL THE THREADS!" and when gets called out on it, sometimes they never go on threads again.