Sign in to follow this  
Microsoft

T's Need to Learn How to Count

Im sorry but im getting a little fed up with dumbass t's that just want to bug every ct and spam FREEDAY WARDEN DEAD....right when the warden dies. During that time of people spamming a ct is probably always trying to call warden but cant because of all the talking, then that leads to the cts freekilling because they heard somebody call it and say freeze. All im trying to say here is plzzz stop yelling and spamming freeday right when warden dies

Microsoft they just want a freeday they are aware of its not a warden dead freeday...

This ^

I rarely see more than one or two t's begin to run off even after 10 seconds of the warden dying, as for the mic spammers, muting the t's for ten seconds or so wont cause a problem and infact will prevent some from arising.

One thing I do get annoyed at though is when it IS a warden dead freeday and the CT's fail to accept that, more than one occasion have I seen a T being freekilled for having a freeday even up to 30 seconds after warden has died. It's very common if warden dies at the start of a map game that lasts more than twenty seconds.

My point isnt that the ts run around saying freeday they can go do that all they want...my point is stfu and dont spam freeday right when they die, then IF u do run off dont complain about a freekill

everyone needs to count... CT's need to count to see if there are any rebels mainly also blindness is rampant... 99.9% of the time when theres a gun check and I have a gun they dont see it even if i have it unholstered lol

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

Maybe we should just have only members be able to play as CT. It would promote more people joining xG and only people who know the rules would be be CT and all those who dont know the rules will either rebel or get slayed (wether its on purpose or not)

Sign in to follow this  

• Who Viewed the Topic

1 member has viewed this topic:
    Flareon