Sign in to follow this  
shiro_

Grenades on Jailbreak

Hello, I want to say that it would be better if a members of your team can't block your nades. I'm saying this for jailbreak. Please notice this Silence? :confused-new:

That is all.

:welcoming:

Hes saying if you are stacked or if a team mate is in front of you and you throw a grenade it either gets stuck or bounces back and damages/kills you

I don't think its that big of a deal unless everyone is stacked, other than that i doubt people can have problems with it

But like, when you have nades since you find them in your cell, then they tell you to stack up, that's a perfect chance to throw the nade directly at a ct and maybe knife them while you're at it. You wouldn't do it while you're unstacked as you'll get killed. So that's why it's kinda pointless when you have a nade if there's "block" for nade.

What Dinosaurusss said

Really seems like grenades should go through team mates if bullets do. This gets kind of annoying too on surf. Not as much but it does, mainly when you throw a flash band and it hits your team mate and causes everyone on your team to get flashed and then they rage. Maybe you should remove team flashing?

I have had this happen to me quite a few times. It is quite annoying because I end up nading myself when the T's are stacked, and if you get out of the stack you'll end up being shot.

Sign in to follow this