Sign in to follow this  
JakeImpossibru

My Cat From My Childhood Died...

My cat died today...(I have to get this out sorry too ruin your day)

Today my cat was acting funny laying by her water bowl and I picked her up and started petting her. She then started meowing in pain immediately I ran and put her on my couch. I looked at her for 5 seconds and immediately realized that she was having a heart attack. I put her in a box and let her cry out as I sat by her side on the couch with the box with her inside next to me. The crying stopped after an hour and then I realized she was still alive when I looked inside the box. She was not moving but still breathing very very slowly. i knew that this was the end for my 12 year old cat and put a towel over the box and let her have the last few moments of her life in solitude. After 5 minutes I didn't even hear her faint breathing anymore...

I took my cat and wrapped her in a towel and placed her in the box (I checked she was stiff and cold before I wrapped her in the towel). I buried her in my back yard and bought a sign and put her name on it. Now my cat rests in peace. Her brother is now going around my house searching for her. Tomorrow I will have too get rid of her bowl. I will be in silence for the next couple of days.

I'm so sorry for ruining your guys day but I had too get this out since this cat was family to me and me and her had a special bond. Thank you for whoever read this thread and I hope you guys have a goodnight.

-Korean (Mourning)

aww, sorry to hear that your cat died, but thankfully it was from old age and was able to live out its life to the fullest in the hands of a caring family. this sucks for me cause i volunteer down at a cat shelter and there are around 13 cats there and it would suck to see one of them pass away, hopefully ur transition of mourning ur cat goes smoothly and that u find peace with losing ur cat

I'm sorry for you loss :(, my dog is 13 years old and he is having a cataract operation this saturday because he can BARELY see anymore, lets hope everything ends up well :/

Im sorry to hear this korean...my dog that ive had for 17 years, ever since i was born, just recently got put to sleep. I know it sounds gay, but he was more of my brother then a dog. We got a new puppy a couple weeks ago, but i still mourn the loss of my best friend to this day :'(...RIP Gizmo Poncher

Felt the same when Ladybird, my childhood dog (A Dalmatian) died only a few years back. She hadn't been eating, she fought & escaped death many times before. But she ended up passing away on my bed. Sad thing to wake up to. :C

Well wishes, brah. <3

I feel like such a major dick guys, because I saw that korean had changed his name to *sad* and I said lol usad bro? but I totally forgot about what happened :(((

Sorry again :.(

Korean, I know you've talked to me about this, but if you slowly move on, eventually you could get yourself another cat, nd your male cat will be happy with a new playmate. I will never forget all the kitties that I had that were killed, murdered, or died of natural causes, but I know your kitteh will be in my heart, even ifit wasn't mine.

Fuck man.. Why does the world have to be like this.. Fuck.. That's terrible Korean.. I'm crying for you to Korean.. The world is cruel... :sorrow: