Sign in to follow this  
Dexter

Going to Medic

I want to no why every time someone gets miss shot they always say " I WANT TO GO TO MEDIC ". You don't need to go to medic, like what is the difference.

Suppose they get freeshot again, then they may be dead. Anyways if an admin is in the server and he/she sees terrorists spamming chat saying I was freeshot, the admin should set all terrorists health to 100. Simple as that :)

you dont need to heal most ppl who say dont need health they just want to rebel. So that is why they dont need to go heal and most likely they will die in the game that warden chooses anyway.

indeed.. but if people got freeshot and ur going to do a game that will damage them a bit or so example : Soccer deathmatch .. you should let them heal because of freeshot giving them less chance of surviving

indeed.. but if people got freeshot and ur going to do a game that will damage them a bit or so example : Soccer deathmatch .. you should let them heal because of freeshot giving them less chance of surviving

Yes, if a a map game that has damage in it indeed let them heal

Suppose they get freeshot again, then they may be dead. Anyways if an admin is in the server and he/she sees terrorists spamming chat saying I was freeshot, the admin should set all terrorists health to 100. Simple as that :)

admins dont have the power to set health to 100

(insert something useful here)

yeah agreed with Ducki though, 9/10 if you get freeshot once, you won't get freeshot again, you'll die either from rebelling, or losing the game you played, or surviving till LR