Sign in to follow this  
supx

2 Jailbreak questions. (wardays, FRLR)

1) For FR/LR. This has been happening a lot. Would like an official answer for it: For example, if a warden says "first reaction crouch" and someone is already crouching before the command was given, what should happen to that guy? I've seen it go 50/50 where the guy gets killed or he doesn't. (most of the time it's with a first reaction jump command)

2) For warday, if a T is outside the warday area with a gun out, I know he can be killed. The MOTD says participation is mandatory. Does that mean active participation or does the warden have to say "they must be actively participating." Once the warden says "they must be actively participating" does that mean any T that a CT can see from inside the warday area is fair game? I am not 100% sure, so I always wait until I either see a gun out or they are in the warday area.

When a warden says that they must be activley participating, its just to remind people that they have to participate in the warday, and cant just do what they want.

1: for the Fr/Lr thing, The warden before hand should tell them to uncrouch and if they dont comply you can shoot them in the dome. if the T was already crouching before the warden gave the command then its the Wardens fault for not telling them to uncrouch.

2: Think of it this way

Not Participating: Is not near warday area, is not carrying any guns( none holstered either), Does not attempt to kill Cts

Participating: In warday area, Have an unholstered gun, Can be seen with a gun from warday area.

Semi-Participating: They have a gun holstered but they have not yet entered the warday area. exp: would be if they were jumping around in the doorway with knife but they have a holstered gun

This is the way i see most of my Wardays