TobytheSlave

I wanna Join

now let me start with that i would to be an official xG because i have played for a very long time and i know everything that i shud be knowing about jailbreak and stuff and i would like to be part of the group for reals.

the servers that i am most active in are either:

• Jailbreak
  • RPG Surf
  • Bhop
  • Minigames
  • RPG Surf DM

I have also recently started using teamspeak.

i would really hope for you to consider me.

please and thank you.

:glee::love_heart:

Hi TobytheSlave, I'm JB and I'm currently reviewing your application.

From previous posts it's quite obvious that you lack maturity and have encouraged others to +1 you.

Let me be the first to say that this behavior will not be tolerated and this is the only warning that I will give you.

Futhermore xG already has enough immature members and you will need to mature up before there is any chance of you getting a +1 from me.

Interview Portion:

What can you offer xG?

Why do you feel the need to spam and/or be an annoying member?

Do you get enough attention at home?

Hi TobytheSlave, I'm JB and I'm currently reviewing your application.

From previous posts it's quite obvious that you lack maturity and have encouraged others to +1 you.

Let me be the first to say that this behavior will not be tolerated and this is the only warning that I will give you.

Futhermore xG already has enough immature members and you will need to mature up before there is any chance of you getting a +1 from me.

Interview Portion:

What can you offer xG?

Why do you feel the need to spam and/or be an annoying member?

Do you get enough attention at home?

i feel that i can get rid of people who's name start with justinbieber..,.,

P.S. - JK and also im 16 and i am ready get those madafuckin freekillers and spammers and hang em ALL!

alright, now alot of people have been getting the wrong idea from me because they saw me advertising on servers and think of me as immature. let me just say i apologize for being stupid and i still wanna join with maturity and respect towards xenogamers and i have been warned, tolded, and i have realized what mistakes i made towards being partial xG group member for about 2 years now and i am looking forward to be an official xG member.